Visitor

Hi guys so I'm taking a leap in this update. Hope all don't mind. Please do skip the spelling errors.

Anika is now 2 months pregnant and her vomiting has subsided,  while Shivaay is working from home. Now a days Shivaay would only go to office for important meetings. Everyone at home is egarly waiting for the babies arrival. Everyone was sitting in the hall watching videos of babies first word, first time walking and so on.....

To there surprise some random person entered into OM.

P: Hi Anika

Everyone turned to the voice and everyone except Anika were surprised. Anika jumped up and run to hug her while Shivaay was trying to stop her but failed. Still in hug Anika said.....

A: Malian how are?

Malian broke the hug and answered.

M: Anika I'm good. What able you? I see you have grown weight.

Malian winked at Anika causing her to blush. This went unoticed by Malika.

M: Oh My God, Anika you are blushing. What happened?

A: Malika please stop teasing me. And by the way I have not gained weight....I'm actually pregnant.

M: Oh My God....really.

Anika nodded and totally forgot that the family was watching all this. Shivaay was the first one to break the girls talk.

Shivaay went towards Anika and back hugged her while keeping his hands on her belly.

S: Ahem...Ahem someone forgot to give an introduction.

A: Oh yes I totally forgot. Thanks for the reminding me hubby.

M: Hubby. Anika you never mentioned that you were married.

S: Ohhh. So the Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi has forgotten to let her own friend know about her marriage.

A: Shivaay and Malika please stop teasing me. Malika this my husband Shivaay. Shivaay this is my best best friend Malika.

Both Shivaay and Malika shook hands and said that it was nice meeting each other. Anika introduced the whole family to Malika and they got along. Rudra was the very first one to become friends with Malika.

A: Malika for how long are you staying?

(Okay so Malika stays in LA with her family and would visit Anika every now and then).

M: Well, Ani I'm staying her for 3 weeks to spend time with my all time best.

Anika was happy beyond words and just toke her in a big teddy bear hug. Shivaay felt jelous because Anika would never take him in a teddy bear hug. Everyone felt tired and surgested that Malika stays at OM until she has to go back. Everyone went to their respective rooms.

In Shivika's room Shivaay saw Anika struggling to get her necklace off. He went behind her and toke it off and they stared at each other.

Anika went to freshen up not after giving a kiss on Shivaay's checks

Anika went to freshen up not after giving a kiss on Shivaay's checks. She came out wearing a pink silk pajamas and Shivaay was just mesmerised by her beauty.

 She came out wearing a pink silk pajamas and Shivaay was just mesmerised by her beauty

Anika's outfit:

After a well Shivaay went and freshen up wearing a black kurta

Both were admiring each other.

S: Well someone is looking hot in her pink silk pj's with her precious baby bump.

He said while creasing her bump.

A: Thank you hubby. And yes not forgetting someone else is looking hot and handsome in his black kurta

S: Thank you my wifey.
He kissed her forehead followed by her eyes, checks and finally he captured her lips. They both shared a passionate kiss but due to a lack of air they broke the kiss and said night to each other. They slept in each others embrace.

The next morning the sun rays peeped through Shivika's room and disturbed Shivaay and Anika's sleep. Anika couldn't stand the rays anymore and snuggled more into Shivaay's chest. He couldn't help but chuckle at her cute antics. He kissed her cute pout lips which caused her to wake up.

S: Good morning my Ani
A: Good morning Shiv

They both gotten ready and went down to the dining room to have beak fast with the whole family. It was Saturday so everyone was at home.

R: Bhayya I think we should play a game.

Everyone agreed and asked him what kind of game they will be playing. Rudy said it will be a question/answer game.

R: Okay I want to go first. Hmmm....Malika didi what's your favourite thing to do?

M: Rudy my favourite thing to do is shopping, getting myself pampered and listening to music.

R: Wow didi that's great. Anika Bhabhi what is the most special thing that Bhayya ever done for you?

A: Well that's a tough question because Shivaay done a lot of special things in life. But the osteoporosis special one of all was making me a mother and that to very soon.

Shivaay was happy withthe way Anika truthfully answered his question. The game went on. By lunchtime they decided that they will have lunch while watching there favourite movie "Night School". The day was spent with lost of fun and laughter. Night time came and everyone bid good night to each other because our dear Rudy boy made them play a lot of games and watched a lot of movies and tv shows.

Precap: Any requests?

Once again sorry for the late update guys. Please do vote and comment. Lots of love and stay safe.