The First Time

This is when I regret everything, walking to my room after coming in late. My dad caught me, I had a logical reason for what I was doing. Clearing my mind, never quite enough to do it in the house, so I left and didn't come back until well after midnight. When I opened the door, standing in the doorway was my dad. He normally doesn't get this stern, but I could tell today was stressful for him. I tried to talk to him, but he pushed me to my room. The closer and closer we got, the more I thought, why is my dad acting like this? He never does this, he never acts this way. I was scared to look back at his expression. I wanted to cry, honestly I didn't know what was about to happen.

My mom isn't in the picture anymore. She died because of the puemona, last year. I was 18 years old. I miss her a lot and I noticed that my dad did too. His whole mood has changed since she passed. He has been more upset, more aggressive. He has got another job to pull the weight around here, so I hardly see him. This is the first time he has caught me being out too late. I wish it wasn't today that he caught me because I am afraid that something will happen to me. I'm 19 now, but my dad wanted me to stay with him for a couple of years before I leave for college because of Mom. I agreed, but I didn't realize what I was agreeing to.

We finally got to my room, which is on the second floor. At first, he let me in my room and acted like he was about to leave me alone, but to my surprise he had a different thing in line for me. He came back and started screaming in my face.

"Why were you out this late?!!?!?!?!?!?!" He screamed, but not worried, furious.

"I needed to clear my mind. The time got away from me." I said, partically running to the other side of my room. I was afraid now. He came closer to me, following my every move. Before I could move again, he grabbed me by my hair and slung me across the hallway.

My whole body hurt. I started to cry, but that was a mistake. He started towards me, started kicking me. Leaving me on the floor, crying and in pain. I was powerless. I had no idea my da could do that to me.

With great effort, I got up. I started walking back to my room, when he tripped me making my face hit the hard floor. Pain shot through my face. He started laughing in my face as he went back downstairs. I wanted to cry some more, but I decided to dry up my tears. I can't let him get to me like that. He was still laughing as he went into the kicthen. I went back into my room, in much pain.

I got my laptop, went on youtube and did the only thing that made me feel better. Watching superkian13 videos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry for the shortness, I'll do better next time!!! I hope you like this story!!!!

Comment

Vote

and

Follow!!!!!

Loves you guyssss!!!!

-ahh-taylorcaniff (: