The 9 cuts stands for......

Reagans pov******
The nine cuts stand for .
Go on said shawn.
Well they stand for every person who has fans that hate me .
They are u jack and jack ,Aaron , Matt , carter ,cam , nash , and Taylor .

Shawns pov *****
I was trying to take it all in.
But I just couldn't .
It was hard not cry even when she was telling me this.
She was already balling her eyes out .
Hey since ur ready do u want to go to Starbucks . y-yes she tried speaking out .
I said do u want me to carry u.
Yhes she said in a kiddish way.
I carried her downstairs everyone was on their phones taking vines and other stuff but Hayes said wait a minute mr talking to me . I said we were just going to Starbucks . he said be back at 10 it was 7:00 so we had some time and then we would go night swimming .
When we were going out to the car I heard a familiar voice and about two seconds later me and Reagan figured out who it was . it was Claire . when we were pulling out Claire ran across the driveway and hit my car.
Reagans pov****
So I just saw my best friend get run over by my boyfriend . I got out of the car even though my face was still red and I still has tears running down my face . Claire immediately got up and and her being an amazing and strong friend asked why I was crying . shawn was already out trying to help us but all after that time we decided not to go to Starbucks .

Skip walking in house ***

Claire's pov
I was trying to talk to Reagan but she wouldn't respond she just sat their crying and her head on my lap . she finally choked out I cut. what the hell Reagan u should of told me .I'm sorry I just couldn't .she said .
Reagans pov****** bc of MAGCON fans and I have nine. Claire said quietly "then little Bitches". She was counting on her fingers to nine and then saying their names .
Claire pov *****
I figured it out 1 for each boy who has fans that hate her . I am going to talk to them . I will go to-
Bye
~Rea🎀