Birthday time for the grier triplets

Nash Grier pov
Our birthday is in 3'days.
I'm afraid he won't wake up.
3 days early in the morning****
Reagans pov***
I woke up to a four year old jumping on me screaming its ur birthday then running from all our rooms to each others rooms.
I ran to the bathroom and washed my hair brushed it out then put it in a small pony tail then I brushed my teeth .i put on on my Aqua blue shirt that said on the back #griertriplet and then a white strip above it. Then white skinny jeans and white high top converse ,and a white bow.
Anna's pov***
I woke up to a four year old jumping on me screaming its your birthday then ran to room .
I ran to the bathroom and washed my hair ,brushed it put it in a small ponytail then brushed my teeth.i put on a Aqua blue shirt that said on the back #griertriplet and then I white stips above the words. Then white skinny jeans white high top converse and a white bow.
Nashes pov
I woke up to a little sky saying wake up its ur birthday then she ran down stairs.i ran to the bathroom washed my hair brushed it put gel in it then got a black shirt that says #griertriplet and white jeans , white high top converse and a white slouchy beanie.

Me Reagan and Anna walked down the stairs together since sky wanted us to go down stairs to our "surprise" breakfast .when we got to the kitchen Hayes was sitting with our presents and sky was screaming I help make the breakfast.we ate our breakfast then took a b day selfie .
2 hours later****
The magcon boys came in with three presents each.
After about 20 minutes of discussing magcon (it is next week) .
Okay so the surprise from me and Reagan to Anna is that Matt got out of the hospital yesterday. he was coming with jack and jack. where's the jacks reagan asked then blinked at us.15 minutes later .
I am here Matt yelled as he was wheeled in to the house.by this time anna-

Byee ~rea🎀💅👛✊