Wake up !!

Shawns pov
Be fore I woke up reagan I just watched her sleep she looked so peaceful .
I said I love u reagan but she couldn't hear bc she was sleeping I shook her and she woke up and screamed noo . reagan I shook her again what I think u were having a night mare I think I was here soft sweet voice said . I asked he if she was hungry she said yeah and I know Reagan common white girl so I got u a coffee with some Carmel on the top and a donut from dunkin donuts . when she was eating she asked why I actually came here I said Anna is out of her coma.
Ayayyayayayay aha she screamed at the top of her lungs . she got up and started jumping up and down and then hugged me for he longest time .

**reagans pov****
I screamed and hugged Shawn I didn't want to let go because he was so strong and he smelled good he made me feel safe.
I ran to nashes room and started jumping on his body he woke up and said get the hell of me reagan. I screamed nash Anna is awake. and done the same thing with Hayes

By this time Shawn was eating his food and then all the boys came except for Aaron . nash asksed Matt where he was but he replied with I haven't seen him since we were at the hospital .
Taylor's pov *****
U need to ask her Shawn u guys have known each other since kindergarten . yeah I know I will when I yell hide and seek when some one asked what do u all want to do. I now where she hides so I will get in there and ask her.
Reagans pov****
We arrived at the hospital and asked for Anna Grier but of course we were hunted down by fan girls they took Taylor's bandana so he ran to a kelp tree and tore a little off and asked me to tie it. once we got to her room Anna was-

Sorry for the cliffhanger
But anyway
Bye ~rea🎀💅👛