Skating to school

Reagans pov***
I woke up to someone having their arms around me which of course was Taylor . all I remember what was when we got home from shopping I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie.
So I tried to get out of his arms but he refused I said Taylor wake up we have school .
He immediately woke up and said why.
Idk Tay how school works.
Fine he said getting up.
I said I have to change get out .
He whined then said he'll pick me up at 7:00 to walk to school.
I done the normal things I do in the morning but today I wore pink lipstick which I got yesterday a pink crop top and white high waisted jean shorts and pink converse. it was about 7:00 so I went downstairs and ate breakfast with Anna which of course was on her phone so I just got on mine .looked at my notifications and we talked for a while until Taylor came .
Taylor said grab ur pennyboard okay I answered we north have the same one ,tie die . and he of course gave me a pink bandana. then nash walked down stairs he looked horrible. Nash r h okay bro Taylor said . no not really I think I have a cold .
Taylor's pov***
Which of course being the caring person Reagan is she got out the thermometer told nash to lay on the couch and said yep u do then made a bowl of soup.it was now 7:05 bc I got here a little early .
Come on rea grab ur penny board and let's go . okay she said .we were on her porch and we started skating to school .
I asked if she wanted me to carry her books bc they were literally heavier than my dog.she said yes.
10 minutes later ***
Before we walked into school we had to go get coffee.

Byeeee guys -rea🎀

Thank you all for my reads and votes bye