Chapter 1: Broken

Time and time again, Nicole would have her heart broken. She thought she would never find the right one. She's been cheated on, lied to, and, what made things worse, her best friend turned her back against her. She was single, and obviously ready to mingle. Her sister and her husband, Daniel Bryan, asked her to join them at a party. She waited a few moments and nodded in a response. She was going. Brianna was quiet happy to see her sister finally getting back out into the dating game. Brie sat through the long nights with Nicole as she bawled her eyes out over every guy that had broken her heart countless of times. Later that night. Brie, Bryan, and Nicole all arrived together. They were a little late but who cared anyway? Nicole was a little nervous because after her breakup, everyone knew about it. Even the entire world.

Brie glanced at Nikki and saw the feelings in her face, "Nicole? You ok? We can leave if you want. I don't want you uncomfortable." Brie softly said over the music as they stood outside.

Nicole responded almost instantly as Brie finished her sentence, "No! I'm fine, I want to stay."

Brie gave her sister a soft smile, "Let's go have fun, time for Brie Mode," her and Nikki laughed in unison. "

Ugh, I'm not taking care of Brie if there's Brie Mode, you're cranky when you're in that state." Bryan chuckled softly.

"Oh whatever Bryan," Brie replied as they walked in

Nikki was a little tipsy as the night went on she had her eyes on a fairly good looking guy, he had soft blue eyes and an incredible smile. She saw Bryan talking to him and that's how she's was gonna get close to him. Nicole made her way over to Bryan and tapped him on his shoulders.

She pulled him away from the guy, and asked, "Hey, who is that guy that you were talking to? He's sorta cute." She said while looking or at him.

"That's Jackson, he's a new superstar that's gonna be joining pretty soon. He's a great guy. Want me to introduce you?" Bryan asked.

"If you don't mind," Nikki said. "Come on, let's go."

Bryan laughed walking back over to Jackson. "Hey Jackson, I want you to meet my sister-in-law, Nicole Garcia, or as people call her, Nikki Bella." Bryan said.

Nicole offered her hand and Jackson gave her a soft smile softly grabbing hers, shaking it. "Nice to meet you, Nikki." Nicole smiled, "Nice to meet you too."

-x-

It was getting late, midnight to be exact. Nicole and Jackson were still talking about things. Brie signaled Nikki over to tell her it was time to go.

"Sorry, I have to go. It was nice talking to you." She said to him. "I would love to go with you," Jackson chuckled, "I'm kidding, it was nice talking to you also. Hope to see you around."

He gave her a sweet smile before kissing her cheek. Jackson watched as she left and that was the last he would see of here for a while.