Chapter 6: Heated

Nicole found herself in the back room of Jackson's tour bus. She had forgotten that she was riding with him to the next venue. Nikki got up from the bed running her fingers through her hair, she fixed her clothes and opened the door. Nicole found Jackson sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty. Hope you slept well." Jackson said smiling.

"I did, why didn't you wake me up?" Nikki said sitting down next to Jackson.

"You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you. Plus, you looked very fatigued last night." He said smiling a her. "Are you hungry? We can stop and eat breakfast."

"No, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Nicole smiled. "Where are we going next?"

"We are heading to-" Jackson trailed off checking his phone.

Nicole laughed softly, "Thanks, Jackson for the help."

"You're welcome," he said replying to a text message.

Nicole got up and walked back into the bedroom, she went to her suitcase and took off her shirt. Jackson came in without her knowing.

"A show already? We've only been dating for a day, Nicole." He snickered at his comment.

"Oh god," she yelped a little. "I didn't even hear you come in." She laughed putting on her shirt.

"I'm sorry, I came to get my suitcase. We're about five minutes away from the arena, and I didn't say put back on your shirt." Jackson smirked.

"I know you didn't, but I don't want the fans getting happy at a shirtless Nikki." She said looking at Jackson.

"You do have a point." He laughed grabbing his things.

As the bus pulled into the arena, Nicole grabbed her purse and got off the bus. She saw Mike pulling in also. They made eye contact but she quickly turned around not wanting to see him. Nicole made her way inside walking to her dressing room. Nikki sat her things down, and traded her heels, for tennis shoes. She left her locker room nearly knocking over Mike.

"Woah. Excuse me, I didn't see you." Nicole laughed moving the hair from her face looking at Mike, "Oh, it's you."

"Yeah it's me, Mike. If you haven't noticed." He said sarcastically.

"You know what, I don't need this. All of a sudden you're rude to me for no reason. So what if I kissed Jackson, so what if i said yes to him. He made the move before you did. I'm sorry, but there's no need for this." Nicole said walking away with a sway in her hips.

Mike watched as she did so, he sighed and walked away in the opposite direction.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter, I wrote this during school, I'll update when I get home. Thanks for reading this far. This chapter has no events that I've encountered, leave suggestions, love, hate, anything that makes you happy. Thanks again, loves. ❤️