Chapter 4: Lost

Week after week, Nicole would avoid Jackson at work. She had no clue Eva was his ex. Eva and Nikki used to be inseparable, they did everything together. They came up together, they traveled together, everything. Recently Nicole got a push and Eva was left behind. She had new friends now: Alicia, Aksana, and Charlotte who came up from NXT. Nicole didn't care, she had other friends who would support everything she did. She had a best friend named Mike that would have her back through everything. Nikki would spend a lot of time with him, along with his friends. Nicole met up with him in the hallway of the arena.

"Hey, Mikey." Nikki smiled walking up behind him.

"You know how I feel about you calling me that." Mike chuckled hugging Nicole softly.

"I know, I just like to annoy you." Nicole returned the favor in hugging him back. "How've you been?"

Mike thought about the question a little but before answering, "I've been good, ever since we became friends again. After everything with AJ, I never got the chance to talk to you."

"Yeah, I'm just glad we're talking again." Nikki gave him a smile.

"I am too. So, what is this I hear about you and Jackson?" Mike asked.

"Oh God, where did you hear that from?" Nicole said getting upset a little.

"Everyone's talking about it. How you left him at the dinner table. What's up? You would never do something like that unless you were upset at something." Mike replied.

"I was upset, Eva totally interrupted our date. I had no clue that her and Jackson dated which made me upset. We used to be friends until she started hanging around those no good bitches." Nicole shook her head walking down the hall alongside Mike.

"Yeah, I remember. What did she say?" Mike asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

"She just came in and asked why was he with me. He broke up with her earlier that night. If I would've known that was the girl he was breaking up with, I never would've went out with him." Nikki said looking at Mike.

"I understand. 'Girl Code' right?" Mike laughed a little.

"Yes! Exactly, but I'm not worried about anything. I'm passed her and her little high school antics." Nicole smiled. "It was great meeting up with you again, I'll let you go, heard you have a match."

"Indeed I do, if you're not busy later on, maybe we can hang out." Mike suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Meet me in my locker room then we can go on from there." Nikki said.

"Alright, see you later." Mike gave Nicole a smile.

Nikki returned the favor and walked in the opposite direction. She made her way to her locker room and put on her clothes. She did her hair and removed her makeup. Mike has seen her all natural and he said he loved her that way.

-x-

After the tapings of Smackdown, Nikki waited in her lockerroom. She heard a knock at the door, "Come in." She said as the door swung open. It was Jackson, "What do you want?"

"You left your scarf, I just wanted to return it." Jackson said.

"Thank you," she said takin her scarf and putting it in her bag.

"Look, Nicole. I'm sorry about what happened last night, I didn't plan on her being there." Jackson said.

"Alright, Jackson. You can go now, I have somewhere to be." Nicole turned her back to him.

Jackson saw what she was doing, he grabbed her arm and made her face him. He planted a soft passionate kiss on her lips. Nicole gave into the kiss. While they were kissing, Nikki didn't hear the door open. It was Mike, he had flowers in his hand. When he saw she didn't notice he was there, he threw the flowers to the ground and left the lockerroom.

Jackson pulled away from her lips, "I hope that helped with the sitation. I'll see you later." He said while walking out the door avoiding the flowers on the ground.

Nicole realized that he stepped over something. She walked over and picked them up, she saw it was from Mike. Nicole knew that he saw them kissing, and she knew how mad he would've been. She was never a lucky person.