Chapter 2: Second Encounter

All Nicole could think about was Jackson, she wanted to know how he was, and what he was doing. It was Monday and she was hoping to see him at the arena. Nikki met Brie downstairs in the lobby of their hotel. While they were riding in their rental car Brie asked, "So I saw you with that new guy. He seems nice. Asked him out on a date yet?" She laughed softly. "What?! Why would I ask him out?" Nikki laughed while putting on the finishing touches of her makeup. "I saw the way you were looking at him, I know when you're falling in love. I'm your sister for God's sake." Brie glanced over at Nicole. "Just leave it alone Brianna, I'll handle it." As Nikki finished Brie pulled into the arena. Nicole saw fans lining up waiting to meet other divas and superstars. She sighed softly and got out the car, Brie popped the trunk and they both grabbed their bags. They waved at fans while entering the arena. "I'm gonna go settle down first, I'll meet you in the locker room," Nikki said to Brie as she turned her back walking in the opposite direction. "Alright, see you later." Brie said over we shoulder.

-x-

Later on into the night, Nikki had already had her match and made her way to catering still in her ring gear. She went to the food table grabbing a plate, Jackson saw her from afar and made his way over. He slowly walked up behind her poking her softly, "Guess who." He said smiling whispering in her ear a little. "Oh God, you scared me." Nikki chuckled softly turning to face the taller man. "So, are you on the roster yet?" She added. "Yeah! And it's great to be here, the crowd the atmosphere, everything about it isn't NXT." He smiled. "Listen," Nicole said while moving her hair behind her ear, "I wanted to know if you wanted to go out later tonight, after the show of course." She smiled while looking into his eyes. "Nicole, I've been meaning to tell you, I do have a girlfriend, but I can end things now if you want." Jackson said grabbing his phone from his grey sweats. "No, you don't have to do that." Nikki said holding onto his arm. "I want to, just to spend time with you." He smiled moving the hair from his face.

-x-

After Jackson broke up with his girlfriend, Nicole was on cloud nine. Nothing couldn't bring her spirit down. She was going out with a sweet guy, and she hadn't picked anything out to wear and Raw was coming to an end very soon. She quickly hopped in the shower and did her hair, makeup, everything in the locker room.

Brie walked in stopping in her track, "Uh-oh, I can tell you're going out with someone." She smirked walking over to her duffel on the bench.

"How could you tell?" Nicole laughed turning around to face her from the mirror.

"When you put on that dress, I know some guy is lucky." Brie said pulling her hair up, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm going out with Jackson." Nikki turned her attention back to the mirror.

"Really?! I thought he had a girlfriend, what happened?" Brianna asked.

"He said he wanted to break up with her for me." Nikki answered without turning away from her reflection.

"Wow! He must really like you. Be good, no giving out the goods on the first date." Brie said while walking past her older sister in a towel going towards the shower.

"Ha-ha," Nicole said out sarcastically. "Trust me, I'm not even thinking that far ahead. I'll call you when I'm on my way back to the hotel."

"You better be alone!" Brie yelled out from the showers.

"Pssh, we'll see." Nikki said while leaving the locker room.

To be continued..