Chapter 5: Judgement

After Nicole saw the flowers on the ground she immediately thought of Mike. He probably watched Jackson kiss her, right in front of him. She knew how bad he felt, Nicole got up and left her locker room to search for him. She found him in the hallway talking to one of his friends. "Excuse me, may I steal him for just one moment," Nikki asked smiling at Wade.

"Of course you can, hey, I'll talk to you later." Wade suggested to Mike.

"Yeah, sure." Mike smiled and watched Wade walk down the hall. He then turned his attention to Nicole, "Can I help you?" Mike said with a slight attitude.

"Hey, what's up? I know that you were in there when Jackson was. I'm sorry that you had to see that. Thank you for the flowers by the way." Nicole gave him a soft smile.

"Yeah." Mike said starting to walk away.

"Mike, I said I was sorry!" Nikki yelled after him.

Mike continued to walk down the hall not acknowledging what she said. Nicole turned around and headed back the way she came. She came into her locker room and looked at her phone. She had a text from Jackson.

It read, "Hey, it's Jackson, obviously. I know it's kinda early, but I wanted to know if you would give me the honor and us go out. You're a funny girl, and a very intelligent person. I can't see my self without you, and that's why I'm asking."

Nikki waited a few moments and texted back, she thought about Mike and how he would treat her if he found out. "Of course, i would love to." She hit send and waited for a reply.

Within minutes, Jackson had replied back, "Thanks, Nicole. I would love if you rode with me to our next spot. Meet me on my your bus?"

She smiled and replied, "Of course, see you later on."

-x-

Nikki had her thing ready and made her way to the loading area where they would park all the tour buses. She knew what bus Jackson was on because she saw him getting off of it before all the shows. Nicole finally reached his bus and knocked softly on the door. Jackson greeted her with a smile and a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm great, you?" Nikki asked.

"Fantastic know that you're here. You smell nice." Jackson complimented her.

Nicole laughed softly, "Thank you, I appreciate it. This is really nice," she said admiring the bus.

"Yeah, since you're apart of the bus crew now, you'll be staying in the back with me." Jackson smiled putting his arm around her waist.

Nicole started to blush and said, "Alright, thanks for having me. This should be fun."

"Of course it is." Jackson said while kissing the top of her head leading her to the back room.