I Won't Give Up

Ryujin's POV

"It's a surprise to see you here, its been so long."

My whole body froze as he walked towards me. The tall well built figure of him coming at me, his dark ebony hair with his bangs falling down still reaching his eyes, skateboard in hand that was more used than ever. He hadn't changed except for the fact he was older now.

He got closer but I was still in shock, unable to move. His presence penetrated my soul. Why was he here? Why now? Just when everything was getting better, why did he have to show up?

"I guess it isn't too much of a surprise since you are always skating. But how have you been?"
He smiled.

His smile may have been soft but it felt like a devilish smirk. As if he was towering over me and pushing me into a corner, I felt weak.

"C-Chul, I-I'm fine." It's all I could get out. I felt my body shaking and quivering at the thought of him talking to me. But it wasn't just a thought, we were really talking.

"Has your skating gotten any better?" He was still smiling.

That triggered a memory in me. I didn't know if he was smiling to be friendly or because he knew what he was doing to me.

It came back to me now, the scene where I was there on the ground. Loud noises around me and only one person to help me from my fall. His face...
Shivers went down my spine.
The bruises that covered my leg, the droplets of blood on the cement, and that smile. That demon like smile. That look was enough to ruin me. Laughter all around this hurt and helpless girl.

It was too much my head was spinning. I had to stop thinking about it. All I needed to do was finish this conversation and leave.

To escape him.

"Good. It's good."

"That's awesome to hear, you know I've improved a lot."
I'm sure he has, he will always do anything to be the best.

I turned around and started to walk off back to my own game.

"Hey Ryu!"

Shivers again filled me. I never wanted him to call me that ever again.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Wanna go grab a snack."

No. No. No.

I pointed over to the sidewalk where Y/N stood.

"We are busy practicing, I can't." I spoke with no emotion nor did I turn around to look at Chul when I answered him.

"Oh, I see..."

I heard footsteps come closer to me, then two hands on my shoulders. "Well it was nice to see you... we'll meet again soon." He whispered into my ears. The sound ringing throughout my whole body. His breath burning as if my body was set in flames. Feeling him touch me felt unclean and as if I had been polluted with a disease.

He let go of me. "Goodbye I'll see you later."

All I was able to do was wave. I kept my head down though and couldn't feel my whole body.

End of Ryujin's POV

Y/N POV

Once that boy left Ryujin walked over towards a bench near me. She looked different however. Almost as if she was possessed. Her eyes were trembling and open wider than usual. It scared me, like she had just seen a ghost. She couldn't even walk straight either, she stumbled towards the bench and finally collapsed on it.