Chapter Ten

Raven's Pov
"Alright! Listen up your third years are teaching you a quick lesson today, give your attention to Amajiki and Raven!" I didn't really have a quick minute to rub at my ears because just as quick as Mr. Aizawa was screaming that. He was fast asleep on his yellow sleeping bag.

I stared a little in mostly awe at how fast a grown adult male could fall asleep faster then anything. I turned my attention to Amajiki for at least the small bit of advice but he was just pressing his forehead on the white board.

"Babe I wanna go back to the dorm and cuddle... Can't this wait another day?" A brief groan left me also before I went over to Tamaki rubbing at his back. My hair, couldn't straighten it soon this time cause of laziness so it was back to being curly. Bouncing in place.

"Baby come on its just a very quick one hour lesson, would you rather be here, or listening to both Clause and Shade argue?" He started shivering so much.

"You are right this is ten times better." He peeked over at me his cheeks flushed a soft red.

"Thank you babe." He whispered shyly.  I gave him a very quick and soft peck on his lips, nuzzling his nose also.

"You're welcome." I was brought back to remembering where I was by listening to the small coos and soft awes around the room.

"Okay sorry about that, so I decided that it would be good to school the younger ones on the whole alpha, omega and beta things." I laughed casually turning around to face 1A.

I saw the deepest blush coated Bakugou's cheeks, he was glaring so much but he stared at me curious like.

"Woah really? You guys are gonna teach us about that?" Kirishima asked looking totally interested while gazing at me.

"Well yeah? I know that with all your hero training and stuff you guys don't have like a lot of time to learn about your second gender and all." I chuckled softly turning to Tamaki who leaned his head on my shoulder.

"So I guess to start off, I'm an alpha, one of the few at U.A that is a female alpha, Amajiki is an omega, male omegas are very common actually, then there's betas." I started naming off everything, and to my very surprise everyone was taking notes. Like seriously focused like.

"So commonly mates are alpha and omega like me and Amajiki we are mated but kinda reversed instead of him being the alpha it's me." I chuckled when he nodded his head a few times. He was rubbing at his ears a few times.

But just as that was out, and flew out  my mouth, I saw multiple hands shoot up. "Yes Mina?" I called on her when she leaned back a bit.

"But if that's typical mates, how come Todoroki and Midoriya can be mates if one is a beta and the other is an omega?" She questioned out looking confused.

"I was just gonna ask her that!" Kaminari exclaimed pouting. Everyone started talking over each other.

"Hey, hey wait calm down. " I ordered out to everyone but then Tamaki started speaking up quietly once it quieted down.

"Just because society says that mates are suppose to be alpha and omega doesn't mean your mate will be an alpha or an omega, two omegas can be together and make it work. A alpha and beta can, two betas, two alphas. You don't exactly get to pick who you are mated to, or what you become actually." He paused a bit to stare at me with a soft smile.

"In all actuality you are how you show yourself there's no such thing as a perfect mates, perfect alpha, omega or beta you are who you show the world that's all that matters really." He stammered out shyly looking down when everyone was staring at him in awe.

Even Bakugou was staring wide eyed. I cleared my throat a proud smile growing on my face.

"T-thats... That's exactly how I was gonna explain it good job baby." I whispered sliding my arm around his waist, he nuzzled me looking more happy and relaxed.

"Yeah just how Amajiki explained that's what it is like, no such thing as being too dominant, not dominant enough or too submissive, you find what works for you and that's what makes it beautiful. " I smiled nodding my head at Bakugou who looked so relieved.

He sent me a small smile nodding his head at me. He was kinda stressed about the school festival. But I can tell this lifted some things off his shoulders.

"Alright! More questions we have an hour." I giggled rubbing at Tamaki's hips gently. I never saw the silence grow so intensely with noise in less then a minute.

"What's different about female alphas!" Mineta shouted looking at me.  "I've been hearing some things. "

My eyes grew wide but I laughed so hard when Sero accidentally shoved him away.

"Guys can you let the upperclassmen speak!" Iida yelled at roughly smacking at his face. 1A you are quite an interesting bunch aren't you? Tamaki sighed gently and rubbed at his ears slowly.

"I would totally take your two annoying crows over this any day." It shouldn't have made me laugh so much but I was shaking with laughter really fast, leaning in to kiss him sweetly.

"You know just for you, I'll go to the festival okay." I whispered. It was gonna be a buzz kill but it was so worth it to watch his soft eyes light up happily. Before he was kissing me again tossing himself at me. I quickly caught him laughing gently returning the kiss.

"Now that's freaking cute!"

"Awwww."

"Uh-oh think we woke up Mr. Aizawa."

"That's our cue to go Tamaki come on!"