I Get A Bad Stomachache

Percy and Annabeth eventually left camp. Then Faith VonErikeson joined camp. She was a thought-to-be mortal from the school Kylie and Layla went to. So when she came I became a fourth wheel. A lot of the younger kids avoided me because I am a son of one of the most powerful gods, and the older kids don't like me either. They think I am to favored and stuff. I'm the weopons trainer and I am occasionally called to command the defenses. Kylie and Layla command the archers and artillary. I like it better though when I get free time. It helps me concentrate and sort out my life. Then, again, its also nice to work on my archery and sword fighting skills. Any way, back to the present.

I was walking towards the archer tower on the left, top corner of camp I found the three girls messing around and pranking the defense lines. Kylie had just finished shocking a kid's sword and Faith being a daughter of Aphrodite, had just given a guy around my age a very long lasting make-up job. I walked up and declared, "Tampering with the defensive line is a code 265, and is punishable by temporary de-commisioning, in other words Kylie and Layla you two are in huge trouble if a little birdie slips away, but since I'm feeling generous I will let you off."

"Great speach dork," said Kylie,"but if the little birdie tries to fly away the little birdie will get struck by lightning, comprende."

" I get it," I replied," but please don't mess with my hard work, wait until Andrew gets out of the infirmery."

"Fine," all the girls grumbled.

As the girls walked away I heard a slight whistling. Then a hot pain shot through my gut. I fell back and looked at my stomach. There was a small triangular throwing knife in in the chink of my armor. I was losing consiousness and fast. I yelled for Kylie and Layla. It came out more as a thick groan. I saw Kylie turn around and the smile disapeared from her face. Just before I passed out I saw her run behind a tree and Layla and Faith called for guards. Then I saw blackness.
Hey guys I am back. Sorry for the lack of updates please comment and vote!! I am super busy because of basket ball so don't think I am slacking. GTG - Jo