Chapter 1. Time's Up

*******Warning Mature Content Beyond this Point*******

"Hey, no teeth this time."

A light but calming voice resonates in the dorm room. It sings out with breathless desire. Tone hushed so any occupants next door can not hear him groan. Full of impatience, vigor, a small smile laced at lips. Curious lazy sage green hues dance around the male's face that sits but a few inches from his groin. Anticipation curling toes as much as desire pitches small erotic breaths. The euphoria running through his veins.

His face beet red.

And that is all Kisha can see from his side of the room. Deadpan expression holding the images of his boss and another male living in a world of their own. He sits reclined in his chair, watching the one known as Saikai-- his boss do the many things he often does without Kisha's consent or the need to give himself privacy. 

The large dorm is big enough to accommodate a small house party. Squeezed with limited mobility, however. On Saikai's side of the room there's a small but sturdy cot-like bed with a metal frame. The thick mattress is very comfortable for a one-person sleeper. Two pillows neatly sit just at his right to the top of the bed. Saikai's bed made neatly only moments ago to satisfy their company.

"I will not..."

Kisha hears the voice of the third male in their room whisper and the contents in his stomach nearly volcanoes inside of his dry throat. He has to admit that he hates these encounters. He hates how Saikai never minded bringing whoever into their room. Saikai's snicker soon follows the whisper. The two playing around a little, touching each other sweetly, before the sound of an unbuckled belt holds air only moments later. The small digits that belong to the smaller male dance, experienced in the job title he took, twirling the belt through spirit fingers-like movements.

Kisha decides to look away and find his attention somewhere else because he knows what will soon transpire. Even though Saikai let his guard down, Kisha has to keep it for him. It's his job otherwise he wouldn't be here. Maybe that's the reason why Saikai keeps him around even in times like this.

A security blanket that never complains about anything he's doing. Kisha's gaze lands on his screen again, fingers tracing the refresh button every second to act as if he's doing something besides snooping. He isn't able to chase the strange, but alerting sounds. They fill his ears driving him to look. These days the text messages coming through his phone are only spam. He never liked them but will gladly accept one or two to read right now during this insufferable moment. Kill the secondhand embarrassment flowing through him and keep his mind clear. Anything that'll help settle the want to harm the intruder in their space.

The other gang members are doing their own thing in the mornings. Randomly texting them a panicked message will send the receivers flying over to their room in no time. This will cancel all the foul things that are about to happen, saving Kisha from this nightmare. His eyes scan the contacts list of possible anxiety's, reading a heap of names with the most desire to please. If Kisha says anything to anyone, a ripple effect may take place leaving a socially charged mess behind his actions. He'll be forced to clean up that as well. An impatient tap against the phone screen from a pointed thumb hits a random contact, but he quickly presses the back key to send the phone to the home screen.

It's no use trying to stoop that low. Saikai will wiggle out of it and simply tell the disturbing gang member not to come in. A text of DND was sent out minutes ago, all giving their confirmation receiving the order. These DNDs are to be taken seriously because Saikai isn't a man to approach when he's asking to be alone. The foul things that anyone can witness is enough to scar that individual.

"So, Mr. Saikai, do you want the usual?"

The petite male prostitute continues his speech. Placing one finger above the alluring bulge. It's quite a sight, fixated, starved, glistening eyes take in the defined imprint. He runs digits down slowly teasing the lump. This male often tries to appease all of his clients from the stories that make it to Kisha's ears. The school prostitute with no check-ups has to be full to the brim with disease, but his boss always tested his life for sex. Tests are not required from the students here at the academy because sex isn't allowed. It's a silly idea to think that many adults with hormones are following such a rule. Though routine physicals and bloodwork rules out any existing hereditary disease, Kisha's one of the many who has yet to even have a physical here. Like he'd allow grubby hands rubbing him all over.