Chapter 1:You want to visit me?????????

Italics are 'thoughts'
Bold is yelling!!!whether it's internally or physically

Elijah's POV:
"Uhhhhhh....all alone,"
'Ethan went on a trip with his girlfriend Amy, they're not gonna to be back for awhile. 'What should I do.....what should I do,hmmmmmm maybe call some friends over to film for the Bestbois channel,nahhhh it's really late'. "Might as well get on my phone," I said
(You should definitely subscribe you won't regret it)
But as soon as I picked up my phone,I saw a notification, a text from.................den- DENIS,WAIT WHAT I HAVEN'T TALKED TO HIM IN SO LONG.I stared panicking internally, 'Does he want to kick me out of the pals,Oh shit oh shit OH SHIT.' I thought."Well,I guess there's only one way to find out,"I said. "Uhhhhhhhhhh" as soon as I clicked the notification, I squeezed my eyes shut then I opened one.........I was not expecting this out of all the possibilities that could of happened...........

(Denis)Debsy's POV:
Ever since that one time I played with Kreek and other youtubers and also 'sketch', I started thinking about him a lot I miss his smile when he still did face cam,his laugh when we played roblox,minecraft together with the rest of the pals and....an- wait a minute,WAIT WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT SKETCH THAT WAY,IM NOT GAY I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I LOVE HER RIGHT,RIGHT, IM NOT GAY...I'm nOt GAy,I'm n- ,ahh shit I'm gay?" uhhh," maybe I should try to take things out of my mind for a little bit, take a shower,"Im gonna take shower"I said.

TIME SKIP(After the shower)

As soon as I changed into my normal sleep wear,I sat on my chair in my YouTube setup and started scrolling through Instagram,eventually I visited Elijah's Instagram when I came across his recent post, I started giggling,"Elijah's so cute."

Liked by _ethanbest and 10,640 otherselijahbest__ I miss you already brother :'(View all 3,645 comments _ethanbest I MISS YOU TOO:'(pals_r_lifel ilygsm(I love you guys so much)9 hours ago

elijahbest__ I miss you already brother :'(
View all 3,645 comments
_ethanbest I MISS YOU TOO:'(
pals_r_lifel ilygsm(I love you guys so much)
9 hours ago

"Hmmmm,so his brother is out of town,so maybe I can visit him, so I can see if I really do like him that way but it's gonna take like 3hrs to get to the United States." 'I'm gonna text him rn'

ELIJAH'S POV:
The bold text is the messages between the two
S-Sketch
D-Denis

(Pfp)Debsy

D "Hey sketch, I know we haven't talked in awhile..........but I want to catch up with you soooo what about I come and visit you, I hope it's not too much to ask."
5 minutes ago

HOLY CRAP,HOLY CRAP HE WANTS TO VISIT ME, I better reply back but why me......

"Ohhh hi debsy, of course you can visit! S
My brother is out of town for two weeks so it'll be just us two so I hope your okay with
that !!

Not 5 seconds have passed and I here a ring
'Omg, he already has responded, I gotta up my game here'

D "I can't wait to see you Elijah, it's been so long."
"Im gonna get my ticket today and tomorrow I will aboard my plane and I'll be there maybe 3hrs or less"
"I will make sure to call you when I get off the plane, I can't wait to see you!!!

Oki DEBSY I can't wait too!!!

End of text

STILL ELIJAH'S POV:
"AHHHHHH DENIS IS COMING OVER YAYYYYY," I yelled, knowing nobody heard me. "I'm so excited, Denis is coming over I'm really happy," 'but one thing I don't understand is why I have butterflies in my stomach I usually feel this way when I li-, WAIT WHAT NOOOOO I DON'T LIKE DENIS THAT WAY NO WAYYY...........
Well now that I think about it.........the one time when me and Ethan went to Canada and Braden(Corl) was always flirting with Denis I got kinda jealous when he was always next to him..... "Ahh shit," I cursed under my breath

"I'm gonna embarrass myself a lot"

____________________________________
Thank you very much for reading this, I really do appreciate it シ💙🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙