The Confession

Baylee laid in her bed, shes horny and starts to rub her nipple and between her legs wishing Shanks would be the one playing with her. She stays quiet as she plays with herself til climax then settles in to bed "tomorrow is gonna be the day." Baylee said before drifting off to sleep.

Baylee wakes up stretches and does her morning workout before heading upstairs "morning Bay,how are you?" Shanks asks Baylee replies "I'm okay cap just woke up,did my workout." Shanks moves her hair behind her ears replying "good,you should let your crimson eyes shine their beautiful." Baylee looks down as she replies "thank you cap,so what do I need to do today?" Shanks ask "no today's kind of a day off,the crew needs it every once in awhile. Please call me Shanks." Baylee sits down Shanks sits next to her "what's bothering you? You can talk to me." He asks curiously sympathetic she replies "well I really like someone but hes a higher authority than me... All I do is think about him.. but I dont know if he likes me back..." Shanks replies "Rank doesn't matter when it comes to love.. hes a lucky man to have your affections for sure.." Baylee takes a deep breath "Shanks,.. the man is you... I know I'm a nobody.. but I cant get you out of my mind. I have strong feelings for you and have for months.. and I'm ready to be rejected now..." Baylee covers her face as she cries Shanks pulls her hands away and replies "first off you're not a nobody,second what makes you think I'd reject you? I acknowledge you're feelings and I return them." Shanks wipes your tears as you lean in hoping he'll kiss you,he does. Shanks lifts you up easily pushing you against a wall making you gasp in pleasure "I got a confession to.. I felt the same way and I was actually scared you'd say no to." Shanks confessed looking you over "Never it'd be a honor to be yours." Baylee replies Shanks kisses your neck not even caring his crew can see,like they'd stop him "we got an audience Cap." Baylee whispers Shanks hesitantly stops "we'll continue this later." Shanks kisses you and walks off to tend to a matter "omg I can't believe he actually likes me." Baylee says skipping along the shore "he likes me he likes he really really likes me." Baylee sings happily taking a short walk but is ambushed by a bounty hunter "Ah Baylee you got a 500000 berry bounty." He says cocky Baylee draws her sword "in you're dreams." Baylee uses her Conquerors haki slashing her blade against his face as they fight but they runs down and Baylee has to rely on her devil fruit die die fruit,gives the water power over the dead. She uses it to use her opponents fear but he gets the upper hand on Baylee slashing her chest deep, she falls to her knees. When suddenly Shanks just levels the guy with one slash "Are you okay?" Shanks asks Baylee is trying to hold back her pain "it hurts.." is all she can cry as Shanks starts cleaning the wounds then wrapping them "you're okay its okay.." Shanks holds Baylee as she walks, Shanks brings her to his room "this is my room." Shanks says gently placing her on the bed laying next to Baylee who slips up "I use to think about you sometimes when i..." Baylee covers her mouth to late Shanks noticed "think about me when you did what?" Shanks asks curious Baylee blushes "this is embarrassing  but when I'd pleasure myself... I'd pretend it was you." Shanks smiles and replies "not weird dont be embarrassed we all have needs." Shanks kisses Baylee pushing his hard body against Baylee's soft body "may I take your clothes off beautiful?" Shanks whispers Baylee sounds desperate as she replies "yes strip me down gorgeous." Shanks strips you slowly he asks "you been with anyone before like you know..." Baylee replies "only one man... but he was abusive.. he use to beat me.." Shanks replies "well I'll never hurt you that's a promise." Shanks admires Baylee naked body "lay down babygirl." Shanks whispers Baylee lays back and Shanks starts kissing her neck as he squeezed her breast then slid down to Baylee's womanhood "breath babygirl." She catches her breath between moans Shanks teases "you like?" Baylee whimpers as Shanks fingers enter her. Shanks watches Baylee as she falls apart at his touch "you're so sexy Baylee." Shanks whispers as Baylee comes, Shanks is pleased and he comes back up to kiss you "you ready beautiful?" Shanks asks Baylee nods as Shanks begins to penetrate her kissing Baylee as he works his length into her tight wet womanhood "babygirl?" Shanks asks Baylee looks up "yeah cap?" Shanks replies "I'm not hurting you am I?" Baylee replies "no babe your not it feels better then I imagined." Shanks makes love to Baylee. Baylee lays Shanks down as she straddles him "can I ride you Cap?" Baylee pleads Shanks holds her hips "you dont have to ask." Shanks says watching Baylee take all of him inside her,she rides him Shanks watches the sexy little blondie bouncing up and down screaming and moaning for him "you found a sweet spot didnt you sexy?" Shanks moans so sexy it melts her "is that what its called." Baylee moans and comes,Shanks moans out loud "gosh Baylee I love you so much." Baylee replies "I love you sweety have from day 1." Shanks is about there as he thinks about he should get off in her or not but Baylee moans "you gonna come for me sexy?" Shanks decides not to pull out as he holds her down on him as he comes "dam that felt so much better then my fingers." Baylee collapses cleaning herself up Shanks replies "I'm glad you enjoyed it,we'll have plenty more. I meant what I said I do love you." Baylee replies "I know Shanks, I meant it to I love you more." Shanks kisses Baylee "you're mine now and I'm yours." Shanks says Baylee crawls to him "deal. Can I stay here tonight?" Baylee asks Shanks replies "you'll be sleeping in here from now on. This is you're room." Baylee snuggles up to Shanks wraps his arm around her and says "I'm gonna treat you like a queen I love you." She replies "And you'll be my king,I love you to Shanks always."