Shanks Announcement

Baylee wakes up in Shanks arms "morning gorgeous." Shanks says kissing Baylee replies "morning hottie." They woke up and got dressed and headed out to the whole crew wondering what's going on "morning Cap morning Bay." Benn says smirking   Shanks replies "sorry I overslept I had company last night and Baylee is my girlfriend now." Baylee chimes in "it wasnt his fault Benn it was mine." Benn replies "its okay Bay no problem just wanted to make sure all was good." Shanks assigns jobs and kisses Baylee "I'll see you at lunch gorgeous. Love you" Shanks says kissing her she replies "okay babe love you." Baylee worked out and cooked lunch for Shanks and the crew "lunch is ready." Baylee says setting the tables "Shanks she cooks marry that girl." Benn jokes making Baylee snicker "I love to cook I hope yall like it its pasta mayonaise." Shanks laughs "pasta bolognese babe." Baylee laughs eating her lunch which was a huge hit with everyone "my mama always said best way to a mans heart is through his stomach." Shanks laughed "so I was thinking I could take you somewhere like a date? We could walk the shore? Watch the sunset from the cliff." Baylee replies "that sounds wonderful let's go." Shanks puts their plates away and Baylee proudly takes his arm "Such a nice day." Baylee says Shanks replies "it is beautiful." Shanks stops at a little spot where they rest and have some water Shanks has a look of pure desire "you trust me baby?" Shanks asks Baylee replies "of course I do."  Shanks tests you by  opening your shirt and removing your panties "You gonna take me Here baby?" Baylee says so sexy Shanks replies "Oh I am babygirl." Shanks pulls his pants down freeing his erection you kneel but Shanks pulls you on him with such strength she yelps, Shanks even when hes trying to dominate is considerate and never to rough but today he was full on banging Baylee til he comes but right after Baylee screams pained,hurt. "Oh my gosh,I hurt you.. I'm so sorry baby.." Shanks felt immediate regret as he held you "it's not the sex baby its ahhh..." Baylee goes in the fetal position holding her lower abdomen. Shanks grows concerned "are they like cramps babe?" Shanks ask she replies "yeah they happen sometimes it's nothing you did I promise." Shanks still feels awful so Baylee runs both her hands over his body before jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around him "you're trapped with me forever legend." Shanks holds her up and replies "lucky me to be stuck with a gorgeous pirate." Shanks Carrys Baylee, they reach the lege just in time to catch the sunset they watch it cuddles together. They walk back at dusk to a party "babe I'm not up for a party you can go though." Baylee says Shanks replies "No something is wrong and we need to get you looked at asap. Shanks goes to the medical room "hey doc my girl is having bad cramps to the point she's keeled over the doctor checks Baylee abdomen "she has a minor hernia.. nothing to worry about we'll give her something to treat it but we will have to do surgery." Baylee cried "surgery... no I dont want surgery.. I'm fine.." Baylee walks off Shanks follows "babygirl dont be scared I'll be right by you." They go back in the doctor says "we can do it now it only takes a couple hours the sooner the better." Shanks agrees and lays her down and shes  scared as she goes out holding Shanks hand. When she wakes up Shanks is right there "hey baby,you're all fixed up but you need to be in bed for at least 12 hours.. if I had busted the hernia you'd be dead.." Baylee touches Shanks scar "it's not you're fault baby,dont think that way." Shanks nods and he carries Baylee to bed and tucks her in "you need to rest, there's water on the stand and crackers to." Shanks says undressing you so your comfy. He rubs her shoulders that hurt so bad his muscular arms squeezing and rubbing her shoulders,neck and back made her sleep almost instantly cuddled into the chest of her true love   Shanks watches Baylee sleep before falling asleep to.