Dom Shanks

Shanks dominate side only comes out when he gets wasted, so Baylee gets drunk with him every friday. So you both can have freaky friday,Shanks  likes his woman to be strong but also submissive.

"Down girl." Shanks says throwing her down,Baylee smirks in anticipation as Shanks  clumsily undresses you as he kisses you hard "I love you." Shanks moans between kisses as he enters you "oh baby you're so warm,it feels great." Shanks whispers into her ear as she turns into a whimpering moaning mess under the strength of Shanks weight. He thrusts so hard manhandling Baylee she smashed her head off the wall,but Shanks didnt notice. One thing about whiskey and Shanks is not only does it make him dominate but it makes him violent to. Shanks grabs Baylee throat as she enjoys every second, "oh baby roughing me up good huh?" Baylee moans Shanks replies "shh dont talk just scream." Shanks full on bangs Baylee brain out as he releases into her "you're such a good girl I love you." Baylee struggles to breath and replies "I love you to baby." Shanks starts coming out of his drunken spell and steps out to get some air. Baylee goes to get up and goes into the bathroom completely ignoring her pain and putting gauze on the back of her head. She walks out as Shanks walks in. "Babygirl are you okay?" Shanks asks Baylee replies "I'm fine babe I hit my head during sex and it bled." Shanks laughs "talk about banging your brains out." Baylee laughed at Shanks bad joke laying next to him "I like when you bang my brains out." You tease crawling to Shanks who pulls you on top of him "you sure you're okay? You're shaky and look weak?" Shanks was concerned she reassures him "I'm okay baby promise I just had great sex with the love of my life and I'm tired I'll be okay in the morning." Shanks lays her on her stomach "I'm gonna rub you just close your eyes." Shanks said massaging Baylee all over she let's out a pained sigh when he reaches her hips "you sore there babygirl?" Shanks asks working that spot which made Baylee hide her face in a pillow and cry Shanks is very concerned he hurt her. "Babygirl why are you hurt so bad? Talk to me please." Shanks asks face to face she replies "I think it happend near the end I kinda felt a crack in my hip,but it doesnt feel broken just tight and really sore." Shanks eyed you "see babygirl this is why I dont go rough my weight alone could've crushed your hips." Baylee looks down "I'm sorry I just wanted to be more exciting..." Shanks replies "you're to tiny to be roughed up you may be tough but your tiny body can be easily crushed baby." Baylee replies "okay no more freaky friday.." Shanks replies "good,if you want to be roughed up just tell me I'll rough you up without hurting you." Baylee gets up and gets some air disappointed she basically got shut down,she likes rough sex but she loves Shanks and if it's his comfort or her pleasure she'll always choose his comfort. Shanks comes out "hey I appreciate you wanting to experiment and I support it but what I did tonight was kinda unacceptable." Baylee replies "it's my fault.. I got us drunk.. don't blame yourself for my actions." Shanks replies "thank you for saying that but partial blame is on me I should've said no but you aren't easy to say no to baby." Baylee falls into Shanks arm and hugs him "do you forgive me Shanks?" She asks with the saddest look he replies "baby I'm not mad,it was kinda fun to be honest I just feel bad I hurt you." Baylee leads Shanks inside "it's okay I did it to myself I shouldn't have pushed you." Shanks pins you to the bed "its over now let's move on." Shanks kisses you down til you feel his tongue inside you "oh Shanks ahh." She moans still sensitive from earlier Shanks loves to taste Baylee like fresh cream and citrus Shanks 2 favorite things are oral sex and hitting it from behind. Shanks squeezes her thighs as he takes in her juices Baylee squirmed and screamed grinding her hips up and down while Shanks just stuck his tounge out "someone wants to ride my face go ahead baby." Shanks says kissing her thigh before going back down vibrating his tongue against her womanhood. Baylee rode til she orgasmed with a whimper she came nearly choking Shanks with all her juices "you taste so good taste yourself." Shanks puts his fingers by her mouth as she sucks them she sighs "taste like citrus." Shanks smiles laying you on top of him you're both falling asleep so call it a night "goodnight Shanks I love you always." Baylee says Shanks replies "I love you babygirl,goodnight." Shanks kissed Baylee rubbing her back drifting into sleep.