5

3rd Person's POV.

MC: "And from Busan, the 7th city, Jeon Y/n!"

Y/n walked out and the crowd went wild. They clapped, cheered, and screamed her name. But she looked up just above the crowd and there sat all nine of them sitting next to each other. Their eyes dripping with love and admiration for her outfit.

(i'll put the fit here again lol)

MC: "Come take a seat Y/n!"
She sat down next to the MC.
MC: "You look awesome in that outfit! You're the first girl to wear a suit ever! Mind telling us more?"
Y/n: "No, I don't mind at all. My outfit represents stereotypes. Not only can a guy wear a suit and not only can a guy win the games."
MC: "WOAH! Are you telling us you will be the winner of this year's games and the first winner for Busan?"
Y/n: "I certainly am."
MC: "And why do you say that?"
Y/n: "Just look at me, I'm sure you would me scared of me if you saw me in the arena right?"
MC: Oh! You are certainly correct!"

The audience laughed and cheered for you.

MC: "Now tell us, is there a special someone back at home?"
Y/n: "Uh, yeah there is."
MC: *GASPS* "WHO IS IT GIRLIE!?"
She laughed.
Y/n: "I'll tell you guys when I come back from winning."
MC: "Then you better win sweetie!"

Everyone bursted out laughing. Y/n looked up at the nine girls and saw that they too were looking at her with confused faces.

MC: "Anything you would like to say to your family then?"
Y/n: "Ah, yes."
She looked directly at the camera.
Y/n: "Mom, I hope you and Kook are doing well. I will try my best to win the games for you guys. I love you!"

She did a finger heart to the camera with a smile and the people went crazy. The whole room squealed from her actions.

MC: *chuckles* "Well well well! Greatly done Y/n! One last thing for you, who would you pick from the nine hosts, if you could, to date?"
Y/n: "Uh, just one of them?"

The people laughed and so did the MC. But the girls went red and the cameras captured it.

MC: "Of course only one you silly goose!"
Y/n: "I guess this outfit is really getting the best of me then."
MC: *laughs* "It really is!"
Y/n: "Hm, I haven't really thought about it. But if I had to, I would have to choose...

The girls were on the edge of their seats, waiting for Y/n's answer.

Y/n: "I wouldn't choose any of them."
Everyone was shocked to hear her answer.
MC: "What? Why? Why Y/n?"
Y/n: *chuckles* "All of them are too special and unique in their own way for me to date. They all need each other so if I take one of them away, it won't be the same. You get what I'm trying to say?"
MC: "Yes, I very much do. Good choice, good choice."
Y/n: "Plus, I'm just an ordinary, mysterious, and cold hearted girl from Busan, I'm sure they wouldn't want me either."
She laughed and it made everyone laugh too.
MC: "Don't worry, if they don't want you, we certainly do! Right folks!?"
Audience: "YES! STAY WITH US Y/N!"
She smiled at the crowd.
MC: "Well I wish you the best of luck! Give it up for Jeon Y/n, from Busan the 7th city!!!"