𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Everyone in the living room stayed frozen "Guys do you know him?"Jungkook ask although the name sound familiar very familiar he actually still can't remember it.

No one answered his question so he slowly looks up looking at everyone who had a teary yet happy eyes he then looks at Sana who holds fear in her eyes.

He narrows his eyes walking to the coffe table he gently open the box seeing a camera.

"Um hey guys do you have jack or connector"Jungkook again ask snapping everyone out of their thoughts.

"I have one"Jin mumbles slowly walking upstairs to get it Jungkook then turn's on the TV everyone sat down on the sofa Sana walks to Jungkook who is sitting on the floor and hug his bicep making Jungkook irritated.

Jin then came down holding a Jack and a connector.

Jungkook gave him the camera so he can put it already.

Everyone is curios on what's on the camera.

Once it was settled the screen started to count three

3
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
Then suddenly a figure appeared smiling sweetly through the camera.Knowing fully well who is it the five boy's in the couch finally break down well except Yoongi who is composing himself but it's hard seeing the once healthy Fluff of ball.......pale,supper thin and bald

Jungkook look at them with weird looks then again focus on the screen what the boy said next make him feel dizzy as it was the same voice on his dream"Hi Kookie I miss you so much"

***********

263 words (T•T)

M'gonna try to update 2 chapters a day but without specific time(○゚ε゚○)