𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"J-jungkookie" Taehtung who sits up back agaist the headboard hugs Jungkook tightly burying his face on his neck.

Jungkook want's to let go of the hug but Taehyung didn't bugde fearing that he's just his imagination.

"D-Dont go P-please d-don't l-leave me again"Taehyung sttuter "P-please I'm begging you I...I c-can't  without y-you"He added panting.

Jungkool notice this and quicly broke the hug cupping Taehyung's cheeks

"Tata b-breath follow me.... Inhale...Exale... Inhale Exhale"They continue it until Taehyung's breathing was back to normal.

"j-jungkookie d-don't l-leave me please"Taehyung said his teary eyes looking directly at Jungkook.

"I-I wont baby I promise....but you also needs to promise me the same ok? "Jungkook pleaded holding Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung look at him with a smile but not the smile that Jungkook wants to see this smile holds pain behind them.

"J-Jungkook I can't promise anything"Taehyung mumbles Jungkook look at him with confusion and about to ask why as if on cue Jina and Dr. Hwang enters the room.

"That means he didn't go under his surgery Jungkook"Dr.Hwang interupted thats how Jungkook break down again hugging Taehyung for his dear life.

"W-why I-I"He suddenly stood up startling Taehyung at the process"W-WHY D-DIN'T YOU GO!!!!"He shouts Taehyung flinch making him cry and unabled to answerbso Jina answered for him.

"Because you're not here Jungkook"Jina said making Jungkook look at him shock.

"W-what?"

"BECAUSE  YOU'RE NOT HERE!!!!YOU'RE NOT HERE TO HELP ME THROUGH IT ALL YOU'RE NOT HERE w-when I needed you the most"Taehyung this time shouts his voice fading at the end.

Jungkook look at him then sat back down hugging Taehyung again mumbling sorry's all over again.

"I-im so sorry baby I-if only I know....I-im really sorry"Jungkook said not breaking the hug Taehyung finally hug back.

"I-it's ok Koko I understand"Now Taehyung who was the one who breaks the hug ......Jungkook then turns to Dr.Hwang.

"I-Is it possible for Tae to do the surgery?"Jungkook ask with hopefully tone.

Dr.Hwang just look down Jina looks away looking like ready to cry any minute crushing Jungkook hopes up.

He slowly turns to Taehyung teary eyes who just look at him with a painful smile.

"T-tata I-I can't.....I-im not ready to let you go please don't leave me"Jungkook cried.

Dr. Hwang and Jina exit the room feeling the overwhelming emotion of the two.

"Koko if only.....if only I can bring back time"Taehyung said stroking Jungkooks's hair "How about we spend this day together just the two of us?"Taehyung added making Jungkook nod his head.

And thats what happened they spend their whole day together in Taehyung's room talking about things they miss they also play video games which Jina brougth they also watch Cinderella and the seven dwarfs.

Finally it's 10 in the evening Jungkook decided to go home and bring some of his clothes in the hospital so he can stay with Taehyung.

But he didn't realise that he just make the biggest mistake of his life.

*************
546 words yay↖(^ω^)↗it's still short I know but I did try my best.

Next chapter will be the last and after that I'll make the letter>_<maybe an epilogue too.