𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

        "Hi kookie I miss you so much It's Taehyung"I gulped and stare at the recording that is currently playing.

My friends who also stared at the recording with worry in their eyes as we listen carefully.

"You don't remember me don't ya?"I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my fist Sana who was looking ready to cry any moment.

"Years ago you were calling me Tata, Baby, Love or whatever that is.But a tragic incident happened,you had a car accident and it damage your head and brain, you got a temporary amnesia or so we thought.The temporary amnesia turns into permanent"We heard him sigh heavily and chuckled.

"I-It hurts when you woke up and ask me who the hell am I,and all I wanna do is scream at you and tell you that I am your damn boyfriend"

"Days pass you still haven't recognized me until you suddenly had a relationship with this girl called Sana"

"I scream at you and ask why, and you answered me 'because she's the one who's been taking care of me'that's your exact word"Then we heard another chuckle.

"You didn't even know that I'm the one preparing your foods and that I just use her as a sender If I knew that this will happen I would never even dare to let you see her"

"You must be wondering why I didn't do it myself?"theres a long pause.

"Because I have jobs I'm working day and night to pay for your bills"He looks down.

I was shaken as I heard all of the reason and explanation why this guy always follows me.

He was really creepy for me.

"Y-you told me that I'm such a bitch and a stalker"I clenched my fist as various of memory flush back inside my head.

"But in reality I'm your boyfriend who just wants to protect you"

"Today November 08 2020 my doctor announced that my life is short now, I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer if you'll remember me(I hope so)please don't blame yourself I hope your hapoy with her, Cause honestly I'm jelous that your happy with somebody else that person should be me j-just know t-that ILoveYou"

And with that the recording end My heart clenches my heart clenches as I remembered everything five years ago.