Chapter 1; Unknown

It was just dawn at 4:30 in the morning.In the resort of California mountains.On the endless lawn stood a few crisscrossed tents, which were a must—have experience for couples at the resort."Ah——"Suddenly, a woman's scream broke the silence of dawn. Marinette suddenly opened her eyes and was shocked. Who was arguing?There seemed to be a quarrel outside, but it was gone after she listened to it carefully.Marinette moved her body slightly, feeling a splitting headache. Her entire body hurt even more, as if her body had been crushed.It was perfect.She thought that she had finally made love with Calix. Last night, Calix prepared to confess to her at the bonfire banquet. Marilyn, her sister, congratulated her and Calix with pale face. Marinette drank a glass of wine from her sister and got drunk.Afterwards, she had a dream that she took the initiative to pounce on Calix.The process of changing from a girl to a woman was extremely painful. It was simply too intense. He seemed to be a love beast in that respect.
"I don't know——" Marilyn's wronged voice suddenly came from outside. "Calix, I really don't know how this happened.""Shh! Keep your voice down and don't let Marinette hear you."Calix's voice was filled with anger.Marinette felt that it was very strange and immediately put on her clothes and climbed out of the tent to find out what was going on.At the entrance of another tent, Calix stood awkwardly. He didn't even wear his coat, and there were scratches on his smooth and sturdy back.Emily quickly walked over and said, "Calix, why are you here?"Before she could finish speaking, Marinette froze there.She saw through the cracks in the tent that her sister, Marilyn, was naked, and there was a trace left on her body. Marinette clearly knew that it was a trace that could only be found after a man and a woman made love. Marinette's heart skipped, and an ominous premonition assaulted her."Marinette." Calix was unable to remain silent and hurriedly explained, "I was drunk. I thought it was you, but in the end..."His words were like a thunderbolt. Marinette felt her head explode, "So, did you two really make love?"Calix's ashamed expression was self—evident. Marilyn hurriedly explained, "Alright, I didn't mean to. I really didn't know this would happened"

Marinette was dumbfounded, If they were asleep together, who was she sleeping with?Fear filled her heart. She turned around and ran back to the tent. Only then did she discover that a pile of money was placed outside the sleeping bag. On the bed sheet, there were traces of blood staining. It seemed that it was not just traces of a girl changing into a woman.Uh.And a bloody note was added to the bill.