Chapter 6: Is this your woman

Marinette was stunned, and she felt very annoyed.
It was too irritating. Did he treat her like a special worker?Looking at the man in front of her, she narrowed her eyes and said coldly, "Accompany you all night?"
"Right." Leandro said in a serious tone and nodded.

Marinette forcefully suppressed her anger and gritted her teeth, "Alright."Leandro was slightly stunned. He seemed to be a little surprised that she actually agreed. Inexplicably, he was a little disappointed. Marinette saw him in a daze. At this moment, she suddenly raised her foot and kicked towards Leandro. A gust of wind blew down from below, and Leandro's eyebrows knitted tightly. He gazed coldly and withdrew quickly.
She failed to kick him. Marinette's heart skipped. This person has some skills. Leandro dodged Marinette's kick and grabbed her wrist in an instant. "What do you mean?" He said sternly."F*ck you." Marinette couldn't help but curse, "I'm not a whore. I'll not spend the night with you. Do you think you can find a woman just because you have money?"

"You just agreed." Leandro frowned." I don't agree." Marinette arrogantly raised her chin, "I don't want you to find me a job, nor do I want your stinking money." Leandro frowned, "If you don't agree, why are you playing with me?"
"Get your dirty hands off me." She shook off Leandro's hand.
She turned on the camera and said to him, "Look clearly. These are your pictures. I deleted them all."

She deleted all of them in front of him. Leandro frowned and said, "If possible, I want to talk to you."
"No." Marinette said coldly, "I don't have time."Leandro frowned again. "We just have a misunderstanding."
"There is no misunderstanding." Marinette snorted softly, "I've seen so many men like you. Don't you just want the so—called feelings for one night?"

Leandro, "That's not what I meant—"

"Humph!" Marinette scoffed even more, "The Villa Garden in the southern suburbs has plenty of young ladies you need."
The Villa Garden in the southern suburbs? Leandro  frowned again, "Miss, that is a large pig farm."Marinette  said angrily, "Yes, they are all Miss Pig. It's very suitable for you, Mr. Seed."

Leandro was speechless."Can I go now?" Marinette put away her camera. This man was dangerous. She had to hurry up and escape. She didn't want to stay in the same room with this man anymore. Leandro naturally did not want to let her go. He stretched out his hand and grabbed her wrist again. This time, he was very hard and his palms were very hot, baking her skin."Don't touch me." Marinette  shrieked reflexively. "What else do you want?"
"Miss, I need your help."Marinette looked at him doubtfully, "Do you need my help?"
"Right."
"I won't help you."Leandro, "Then I am sorry."After Leandro finished speaking, he forcefully pulled her over. Marinette was suddenly pulled to his chest, and a few words popped out of her mind. He forced her?

She took a deep breath. The faint fragrance of the man mixed with the smell of tobacco made her stiff.
Uh. It smells good.
How could it smell so good?
There was no stench of sweat, but only a crisp fragrance.
Marinette was stunned and a little dazed. At this moment, Leandro also felt Marinette's daze.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. There was a faint milk—scented body wash between his nose. It was sweet.
It smelled very good.
Let him——Well,
a little happy. Damn it, it really works. This woman was like an antidote, allowing him to easily feel the emotions he should have as a man. It was different. This woman gave him a very different feeling.

At this moment, the door suddenly opened.
"Leandro!" Hailey, who had walked back, saw the scene in front of her. She was stunned and turned on the light with a slap.The room instantly lit up.
From the perspective of Hailey, Marinette was tightly leaning against Leandro, and his hand was at her waist with an ambiguous posture, making people feel as if they were doing something.

"You——" Hailey's big eyes flashed. She seemed to be sorrowful. She quickly regained her senses and chuckled. A trace of ruthlessness appeared in her eyes as she looked at Marinette. "Oh, so that's it. Leandro, is this your woman?"