Chapter 2; Pregnant with a twins

Fifty days later.
B ultrasonic room in hospital.Emily was lying on the bed in the examination room, being probed by B—ultrasound. Her menses had not occurredsince a month ago. She felt nausea, vomiting and weak. She was drowsy and urinated frequently. It forced her to come to the hospital. The moment she registered, the doctor asked her to see a gynecologist and her urine test was positive.After that, she was brought here to examine her stomach.
   "Retro—position of uterus, enlargement, regular shape, clear outline, two gestational sacs about 2620mm and 2819mm in size, punctate germ and yolk sac can be seen in the sac, and fetal heart beat can be detected," the doctor said to another intern who was responsible for recording.  
Marinette was so dizzy that she quickly finished  the examination. She returned  to the gynaecology clinic with the report. After the doctor finished reading, he said to her, "Congratulations, Miss Marinette! You are pregnant with two babies😊 you're carrying a twins."  "What!!"
Marinette thought that she had heard wrongly just now and she finally reacted. This exact conclusion made it impossible for her self to face.

She was pregnant with the children of someone that she didn't know..

God, twins?

Wasn't this too easy? Marinette returned home with the test paper in her hand. She pushed the door open and saw Marilyn looking at her clothes happily. Hearing the voice,  Marilyn subconsciously looked up and saw that it was Marinette. In an instant, Marilyn stiffened,

"Marinette, you're back?"
Ever since that day, Marilyn had been very embarrassed when she saw Marinette. Originally, Marilyn was very happy, but her expression stiffened the moment she saw Marinette.
Marinette saw the dress in her hand. It was a wedding dress.
The pure white wedding dress was a famous and unique design from France on the other side of the ocean.
Marilyn and Calix were getting married

Marinette felt sad . She took a deep breath and smile at Marilyn.
"Sister Im back. The wedding dress is so beautiful"
Marilyn paused for a moment, with her expression stiff. She tugged at her lips and said to marinette.
"Marinette, it's my fault. I didn't expect this to happen"
"It doesn't matter, sister."
Marinette shook her head, "You two get married. Calix is my brother-in-law and the Green's  son-in-law"

Only she herself knew how sad she felt when she said this.

Calix who had been her boyfriend for several years, turned into her brother-in-law. She was no longer a virgin and she was pregnant of a twins, but she did not know who the father of the children was."Marinette, I am sorry for you for the rest of my life." Marilyn held her hand tightly. Marinette shook her head. "Sister, it's fine. Actually, I don't like Calix that much. Don't worry"

Marilyn tugged at her lips and did not reply.

"You go ahead. I'll go upstairs." Marinette went upstairs.
She wanted to find that note and look for that man.
She couldn't possibly have two babies in her stomach, but she still didn't know who the father was, right? She went upstairs, as soon as she entered, she saw that her room had been cleaned up and looked neat and tidy.

The blood—stained note she was looking for had also disappeared.
Emily quickly went downstairs, stood at the corner of the stairs, and asked Marilyn, "Sister, where is my blood—stained note?"

"Oh, that dirty note? I threw it away today. It's too dirty." Marilyn said.

"You threw it away?" Marinette was stunned. "Uh, I'm sorry." Marilyn's face was once again filled with apology,

"Did I do something wrong?" Marinette looked at Marilyn helplessly.
She came down from upstairs and walked out.
"Marinette. Where are you going?" "Lyra Mansion." Marinette said. Marilyn was stunned, and a hesitation flashed through her eyes, "Marinette!!" In the blink of an eye, Marinette disappeared.