Chapter 1; Unknown

'Young miss, if you think the money is not enough, come to the Green Mansion to find me.'There was also a phone number.The two lines were written in a vigorous and powerful manner. He should be a wild and unrestrained man. Marinette clenched the pile of money.He gave money to  to her. Did he think she was a whore?  

It was too humiliating.When Marinette came out of the tent again, Calix and Marilyn were waiting for her. Marilyn stepped forward and grabbed her hand to apologize, "Okay, I'm sorry. I really didn't know this would happen." Marinette was stunned. Marilyn caught sight of Marinette's neck and found traces on it. She cried out in alarm, "Ah, these traces on your neck."

Marinette stiffened, and her bright black eyes met her sister's astonished eyes. Calix rushed in front of her and stared at her neck with wide eyes, as if he was confirming something.The next second, Calix held her shoulder excitedly, "Tell me, who were you with last night? What happened?" Marinette wanted  to say, I thought that man was you.But was there any point of explaining now?

She simply felt silent.
Calix saw that she was speechless and couldn't help but to roar "Tell me! who is he?"
"Does it matter who he is?" Marinette said indifferently, "Calix. We can't go back now. Forget it. Let me bless you and my sister."

////whooo chapter 1 donee❤️ Keep reading guyss love lots🥰🥰