Chapter 4: Sneak shot

Five years later.

" Leandro, do you want to do it?"A man and a woman were close to each other by the window.
The woman's hand landed on the man's sturdy chest as if it wasn't there.
She gently touched the man's chest in an ambiguous way.
Marinette, who was hiding in the locker in the lounge, blushed. She felt frustrated. She seemed to have run to the wrong place and shouldn't have come to this place. For the sake of her child, it was worth it to be the reporter of the tabloid, Entertainment Weekly that she despised the most.
Nowadays, nothing was as important as a happy life of her child.
For the sake of her twins, bear with it.
The woman outside was the movie queen. She was seducing the tyrannical president.

This news should be very exciting.

Holding the camera, Marinette adjusted the focus and secretly shot." Oh——" The woman let out a soft cry, and a soft and charming voice sounded again, " Leandro, am I not beautiful enough? Can't I stimulate you?"

"Get out." The man's tone was cold and thin, without the slightest bit of emotion, but his voice was very pleasant to hear.
Uh! 
He was actually not interested.
Suddenly——It was unclear how the man take action, but the movie queen fell to the ground and let out a muffled snort. "Uh——"
The man looked down at the woman on the ground. His aura was too strong. Even without he light, people could still feel the cold and frightening sensation brought about by his sharp eyes through the faint light.
The cold killing intent was frightening. Marinette couldn't help but be shocked. She was really worried about the movie queen."Leandro!" The movie queen couldn't stand it any longer and coldly shouted, "Could it be that I cannot match with you?"
"It's not your problem." Leandro's patience was running out."Leandro, I don't believe it. I can't make you erect." Hailey patted herself and pounced on Leandro again. She stretched out her hand and pulled his belt.Pa——The movie queen was thrown to the ground again. Leandro frowned and said in a deep voice, "Hailey, stop it."Hailey stared at him with wide eyes. "You really don't want me?"Leandro said coldly, "Please respect yourself." "Heh!" Hailey sneered and mocked herself, "Leandro, are you a man?"

"Get out." Leandro shouted in a cold tone. Even after being mocked for not being a man, Leandro still maintained his arrogant and dignified posture, completely freezing Hailey's restless heart with a calm and composed attitude.
The movie queen pursed her lips and looked at the man. She tidied her clothes and sniffed. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Alright, I'm being too emotional. I'm sorry to disturb you"

She turned around and walked out. Marinette stared blankly at the man outside. This man, Leandro, was said to be the president of  Ybanez's Corporation. He was very calm when facing a beauty. She held the camera and was about to pack it up. She shook her head and laughed. It was rare to see such a man, which was even rarer than a giant panda."Come out!" Suddenly, the man shouted loudly.

Marinette's heart tightened.
"Friend in the cabinet." Leandro directly called out. Marinette's heart beat like a drum and she was discovered?  She didn't move. Leandro quickly walked to the cabinet that she was hiding in.
He opened the cabinet door very quickly.
The man's handsome face was not clear in the night. Marinette was sitting inside holding the camera and was caught by him."Hi!" Marinette awkwardly waved her hand. She really failed since she was discovered, "I didn't see anything." Leandro knitted his eyebrows, and his cold gaze shot out from his sharp eyes, "Delete the things in the camera." Marinette opened her eyes wide and swallowed her saliva. She retorted, "Hey, did you know that I was hiding in the cabinet just now? If I wasn't inside, would you be making love with the movie queen today?"

Alan, "..."

"You admit it?"
Marinette crawled out of the room,
" I admired you just now for not doing anything. It turns out that you didn't dare to be presumptuous because you were afraid of being photographed secretly."