Chapter 5

"There's something wrong with your logic." Leandro said coldly, "I have no obligation to explain to you." Marinette didn't want to return the news to him for the sake of money, so she got out of the cabinet.
She needs some time to try again.
The man in front of her was so oppressive that even if she couldn't see him clearly in the darkness, she was still intimidated.

She calmed herself down a little and took a deep breath, "Mr. Ybanez, let's discuss this. You didn't do anything to the movie queen. Please give me the news, so I can get a job."Leandro frowned, "Are you on probation?"
"That's right." Marinette nodded. Leandro looked at the woman in front of him. In the darkness, he could see her rough appearance by her outline. She was a young woman, very agile, especially with large eyes. Since she asked, Leandro seemed to have some intention of helping her, so she immediately added, "The editor—in—chief said that if I get this news, I can get a regular job. I really need this job to support myself. Mr. Ybanez, please do me a favor."
"Why should I help you?" Leandro was even colder."Mr. Ybanez, a gentleman is always ready to help others attain their aims., so you should treat it as a good thing. I'm begging you, okay?" Marinette said."Do something good?" Leandro sneered, and a sharp light burst out from his eyes, "To an unscrupulous reporter like you in a tabloid?"
"Who is unscrupulous?" Marinette was a little anxious, "I didn't get a picture of you. You contributed a scandal to support our family. Besides, it won't make you embarrassed. Why don't you do it?"

"Cut the crap." Leandro had no patience at all, "Delete the video or photos."
"No." She immediately shook her head. Leandro frowned slightly, his eyes flashing with displeasure. Facing such a stubborn woman, he could only personally make a move, "I'll delete it for you."As he spoke, Leandro directly reached out to grab the camera hanging around her neck."Don't touch me." Marinette quickly hugged the camera and hid it in her arms

Leandro did not intend to stop. His large hand quickly reached over and touched her body instead of touching the camera. He accidentally touched the part that he shouldn't have touched."Ah——" Emily shuddered in fear and cursed, "Rogue, you are shameless!!."

Leandro was also stunned, with his brows furrowed, and a strange expression flashed across his face, "I don't like this word."

"You took advantage of me and I could not scold you?" Marinette blushed from embarrassment when she was touched, but this damned man actually didn't stop. She was so angry that she instinctively reached out to block the man's hand."I won't take advantage of you." Leandro said in a deep voice, but he still had no intention of stopping. "I'm just a little surprised."
Yeah.

It was an accident.
He was surprised that this woman gave him the feeling and she almost cured him of the illness of not approaching a woman for all these years.It was not that disgusting. In fact, he was a little happy."Let go." Marinette roared."Don't move." Leandro's tone was domineering.Marinette said grievously and indignantly, "You are really shame less. You were just pretending to sit still just now."Leandro frowned, with his handsome face filled with doubt and embarrassment. This woman made his body feel different from before. Leandro was stunned. Could this woman be the switch of his body key?He didn't hate women, but he just didn't meet a suitable woman. His falcon—like gaze swept across the woman's face. In the darkness, he could not see it clearly, but he had a desire in his heart to see it clearly."Hiss——" It was not until the woman's sharp fingernails dug out the back of his hand that he retracted his hand in pain. Marinette blushed with embarrassment, "You, you want the camera. I'll give it to you. You don't want the movie queen, but you take advantage of me. Are you sick?" Leandro frowned as he approached her again."Don't come over!" Marinette immediately reached out and stopped the man's approach.He said, "I'm sorry." Marinette was stunned and immediately became even angrier. "You apologize after taking advantage of me?"
"You lack a job?"
"Yes." Marinette said angrily. Leandro pondered for a moment and said, "Accompany me for a night, and I'll help you arrange a better job. How about it?"