Regret - Akashi Seijuro -

Normal POV

Fate.. took you away from him. How cruel fate was. But that's what's happening now.. How you were taken away so cruelly right in front of him, how you disappeared in front of him. Fate controlled it all. Nothing can oppose fate.

Akashi looked down depressedly while uttering your name repeatedly. He regretted not being able to save you, he regretted for leaving you like that. He blamed himself for this. How pathetic of him of not being able to save his own girlfriend, how helpless he was.

He moved a step forward, nearing the edge, when the rain fell down.. Rain. How you loved the sound of it, of how it feels..

Flashback

"Sei-chan~ Let's go to the rooftop~!" You chirped. Akashi glared at you but then smiled, "Okay, wait for me there."

at the rooftop..

The two of you talked to each other. Just then, the rain started to fall. You immediately stood up and reached out your hands, "Sei-chan.. It's raining.. It's raining..!"

Akashi just looked at you and said, "Yeah.. it's raining.." He paused, "(y/n), why do you like the rain so much?"

"Hm? Because.. it washes everything away. Our problems, our sadness, it were all washed away by the rain," You smiled. You turned your head to Akashi and said, "Isn't that true..? Sei-chan!"

"..Yeah.. it's true.." Akashi said as he looked at your peaceful face.

Flashback end

Akashi moved a step forward again. The rain fell harder. Images of your smiling face appeared in his mind. Tears started to form in his eyes, it fell as he regretted how he couldn't save you. The rain washed his tears away. Akashi then mumbled,

"(y/n)..It's true. The rain did wash away my sadness.. but it can never wash away my pain.."

Akashi threw himself forward and everything went dark. Only the sound of blood splattered was heard for a moment. The sound of rain..covered everything else. . .

----------------------------------

Akashi again! xD I'm onto Akashi mode~ Aka Aka Aka Shi~ Fight o fight o Aka Shi~ lol I'm getting crazy XD

Anyway, there's this person named Kuronobasu or whatever criticizing my senpai, M271295. I don't think she deserves it. She's one of the best authors out there. I'm really upset of this. I hope nothing like this will happen in the future. If you don't like her works, just don't read it, don't criticize it, and DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN HER.

And, thank you for reading. Please comment and vote~