Hot Tub Hickeys

so this actually isn't an imagine, but it's a little drabble based on the catholic girl trilogy!! (my bill x oc series haha). i just was really missing my sweet baby girl carnation so i wanted to write about her for the first time in almost a year! so this takes place about a month before the last chapter of catholic girl takes place.
also! warnings: swearing, intense making out, sexual tension/desires

Carnation smiles at herself in Bill's mirror, as she twists her body in different angles. Absolutely smitten with her new bathing suit, she fiddles with the straps and makes small, excited movements with her feet. It's a peachy pink one piece with dramatically low cut sides and back. The color is so light that it's practically sheer; Carn even had to shave... down there.

"C-C-Carn? You almost ready?"

His sweet stutter makes her flush and shiver a bit. Her mind can't help but wonder what it would be like if Bill were to slowly peel off her suit in the hot tub and caress every single inch of her body.

"Carn?"

"Yeah, be out in a minute!"

Stop it. You're going to go to hell if you keep thinking like that, she tells herself, and starts to imagine making out with her mom's middle aged boyfriend to cool down... icky.

She yanks her brush through her flaxen hair before running out the door and jumping onto Bill. "Ready!"

He chuckles, catching Carn and using his forearms to hoist her by her butt. "Hey, b-b-beautiful."

"Hi angel!"

They share a kiss before he places her back down. "W-would you l-l-like to go to the hot tuh-tub now?"

She pretends not to notice his blushing complexion, visible not only on his cheeks, but on his bare chest as well.

"Of course! Is that even a question?" she giggles.

He grabs her hand, taking her downstairs and out the back door. The sun had already set, so the moonbeams reflect onto the Denbrough's new hot tub, lapping with bubbles.

Shrieking, Carn climbs right in, Bill on her heels. The steamy water is perfect for the chilly July evening. She snuggles up close to him and sighs in contentment.

"How's the search for the car going?"

"Good. Really g-g-good," he says. "I-I-I-I found a blue six-sixty se-seven Mustang."

"Gosh, that sounds expensive."

"It's a-a-actually really buh-beaten up, so..."

"Well that just gives it more charm!"

Bill can't help but grin to himself. Carn is so adorable that he often questions how she can even be real.

"You're right. H-h-how about you? Eh-eh-eh-enjoying your first summer in D-Derry?"

"Yeah, the Fourth of July fest was really cute. And, not to brag, but I think me and Mike's charcuterie board was pretty fly."

Bill was silent for a minute. Then, "You did n-n-n-not just say fl-fly."

"I did!!" she began to laugh. "And there's nothing you can do about it."

"Oh, is th-th-that s-s-so?"

"Yep!" she smirks. "That's so."

"Well then..."

And without warning, he begins to shower her with tickles, making her erupt into fits of laughter. She begins to thrash around, but still enjoying every second of it. But then she bangs her arm on the edge of the tub.

"Shit!"

Bill freezes. "A-a-are you o-okay? W-what ha-ha-happened? Did I h-hurt you?"

She rubs her forearm. "No I'm good! It just hurts a little bit."

His concerned blue eyes light up. "I think I know how t-t-to help."

Gently takings her forearm, Bill brings it to his lips and plants a kiss on it. Carn's heart breaks.

"Thank you..."

Her weak whisper is heaven to him, so he kisses it again. And again. And then he's her sleeves, totally covering her forearms in his kisses. Things were going from soft to sensual, and Carn wasn't disinviting it.

He finally presses his lips to her own, and she knows to open her mouth. Their tongues lace together in unspoken consent.

Take my bathing suit off, Carn thinks. Peel it. Or rip it. I don't care. I just want to be naked for you.

Bill doesn't do that, but he does do something that's new for them. His head dips down to her collarbones and he begins to suck on it. Carn is speechless and can only let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. It feels wonderful, especially when she hears a satisfying "pop" when he finishes the first one. With her eager consent, he leaves two more. Then, just like that, they're back in the cuddling mood.

They can only stay like that for another half hour until Carn has to get ready to go home. Back in Bill's room, she changes into a floral dress, and frowns when she sees her reflection.

"Bill? Can you come here a moment?"

"Yeah?" he asks, opening his door.

"Look at this!" she points to the three love bites forming above her sweetheart neckline. "My goodness, Bill."

"C-Carn, you had t-to h-h-have known they w-were going to show."

"But why'd you have to put them in such a visible place? How very rude of you," she says.

"Well s-s-sorry Carn, it w-was all very heat of the muh-muh-moment stuff."

"I know. And I don't blame you. But my mom is going to kill me."

He thinks for a second. "No sh-she's not. F-f-follow me."

She's confused, but follows him anyway to his parents' bathroom. It only takes a second to locate his mom's concealer.

"Ooh, thank you!" Carn holds our her hand, but Bill stops her.

"I-I-I want to p-p-put it on for you."

And he does. And it's not perfect, but it is to her. Because any time they spend together is more than enough.