one

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to 'Just Dance'! Today, I am joined by my good friend, Ethan, also known as CrankGameplays." Mark recited, as if he had been practicing this line for weeks. Ethan gave a small wave and said a shy hello. It was his first time being on a Markiplier video. He was excited, but nervous. He had only met Mark in person a week ago, and was staying with him until he was able to find an apartment that allowed dogs, and Ethan couldn't wait to leave. Mark was super nice to him, and Ethan was grateful, but he needed his space. He felt like he was a bother to Mark, and the last thing he wanted was for Mark to hate him, or be annoyed by him.

"Ethan, as a guest, I'd like you to pick the first song," Mark smiled and looked at Ethan.

"Sure, let's go with... 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira!" Ethan smiled and looked at Mark. Mark laughed.

"Oh, you want to see my moves, huh?" Mark smirked.

"More like, are you ready for MY moves?" Ethan smiled. Mark selected the song, still smirking. The song started, and Ethan started dancing. His hips really could move, and Mark found himself watching the younger male's hips sway. Ethan wasn't focused on anything, only the music, and his own movements.

The song ended before either of them were ready for it to. Ethan smiled at his perfect score. Mark stood up and selected his song of choice. After a few more songs, the men called it a day.

As Mark's editor, Ethan had a long rest of the day ahead of him. He had to edit his own video, and Mark's. Mark often wondered if it was too much for Ethan, but Ethan always assured him, it was not a problem. Even with the reassurance, Mark still felt he was asking too much of the younger male.

It really wasn't too much for Ethan. He used to post 2 videos a day, but when he became Mark's editor, he didn't have to. He was still editing 2 videos, and it wasn't daily, because Mark had a schedule. Ethan immediately headed towards his room, but Mark grabbed his arm.

"Ethan, wait, you've been working so hard recently, why don't you come out to dinner with some friends and I?" he asked, smiling.

"I'm sorry, I've still got a video to edit," Ethan shrugged. Mark still hadn't let go of his arm.

"Well, it's kind of like a business dinner. I need my whole team there, and you are part of the team. I have an announcement to make, and if you aren't there, it won't feel right. I need everyone there!" Mark smiled, Ethan too.

"Fine, but just this once. Where are we going? Should I put on my good socks?" Ethan laughed. Mark laughed too, and shrugged.

"Just don't wear pajamas," Mark said, finally letting go of Ethan's arm. Ethan headed to his room to change.

"You can never go wrong with a black turtleneck and some black skinny jeans, right?" Ethan said aloud, as he stepped into his room. He quickly changed, and headed down to the car, where Mark was waiting. He climbed into the passenger side. Mark had already started the car. Ethan hummed to himself as they drove.

When they finally reached the restaurant of Mark's choosing, the two went inside. They found the table where Mark's friends, Bob, Wade, Tyler, Kathryn, and Amy were sitting. After eating dinner, but before dessert, Mark spoke up.

"Everyone, I'd like you all to meet my new editor, Ethan-" everyone said hi to him. When the greetings stopped, Mark spoke again.

"Anyway, tour plans are coming along very nicely, anything new?" Mark asked, looking around the table.

"So, my doctor wants me to be careful with my leg, and I can still be on stage, but I can't do the dance battle. Too much on my leg," Tyler explained. Mark nodded.