Goodbye Enola

It was now early in the morning and I found myself on a carriage with my two new acquaintances and some lovely sheep as we head across some Greenland and towards London chuckling over pointless conversation with no meanings, it was nice. This little moment in which each of us had forgotten our troubles that lurked in our past.

after some time we found ourselves entering the busy streets of London, the dirt roads were filled with carriages and the pavements that stood besides were nothing short of stalls and people .The carriage quickly came to a halt beside the road as Enola placed her hat on once again and made her way out onto the ground, looking at the two of us.

"oh so is this where we part?" Tewksbury asked with a hint of sadness but he knew the trio could not remain as such in these circumstances.

"it is" Enola responded softly 

"then thank you Enola Holmes for helping me here" he stated softly

" we appreciate it greatly, goodbye Enola Holmes" I added 

""you were supposed o have forgotten that name" she said with a smile 

"then you'll have to find another" he joked

" we shall never forget you Enola Holmes" I continued as the carriage carried on throughout the streets as we loked eyes with Enola walking off.

"where are we going?" I pondered to the boy who sat in deep thought

"I suppose we should find some new clothes, to help the whole disguise thing" he answered as he turned to look at me.

"and perhaps to names to help" I joked 

"well of course, you look like a rose" he answered, I looked at him before chuckling slightly 

"ah but which colour " I asked placing a hand on his shoulder as the carriage rode on

"pink" he replied after a while of thinking 

"gratitude, appreciation and admiration" we said in unison, that is what is meant by a pink rose 

"and what would I be called" he continued 

"Corey or for long Coreopis" I answered 

"always cheerful, I love that" he states with a smile gently placed upon his perfect lips

before I lose myself within his eyes the carriage comes to a stop in the centre of London as the young Marquess jumps off and hold out his hand for me to take. "we have arrived my dear Rose" he mocks as I take his hand and land on the floor "well I do say Corey this place is splendid" I say continuing his joke as we began walking down a street looking for somewhere we could find a clothing store.

after 20 minutes of walking we find ourselves outside a very aristocratic store, we quickly enter and is greeted by an old wealthy looking man "good evening sir, me and my wife would like to buy an outfit" Tewksbury improvises as he places a hand around my waist. "right this way sir" the man answers as he takes us to two changing rooms.

we both exit the changing room, I was wearing a dark red dress and was in a grey fabricated tux, that perfectly matched a white vest "you look wonderful Corey" I stated as I stepped closer and folded his collar for him "as do you" he answered as he looked into my bright blue eyes, we were but an inch apart at this point but I couldn't back away I just wanted to stay in the moment of looking deeply into his eyes as he did mine.

"is that all" the old man asked, interrupted our little moment.

*

we began walking once again and we realised that we needed to find a place to stay, before it became dark . we found ourselves walking down a street and outside a large lodging.

"this shall do wonderfully" I stated as we both walked inside. we were given a large room to share, luckily it had two beds. I walked in and immediately sat on the bed, I was exhausted and Tewksbury did the same.

"Tewksbury" I called 

"yes" he answered as he laid in his bed it was now completely dark outside

"what do you want to do? in the near future, I mean" I asked 

" perhaps a flower stall" he mumbled "and you" 

"I'm not sure but a flower stall does seem nice, I excel heavily on the meanings of flowers" I answered as he smiled slightly

"perhaps we shall find one to run together" he stated "if you like" 

"I would like that" I responded trying to hide the blush that formed upon my cheek

"hey Audrey" He called

"yeah" I answered

"what is your favourite flower" he asked

"Dianthus caryophyllus" I answered

"Carnation why?"

"because it can mean so many different things from love to regret, and what about you?"

he took a while to respond as he thought long and hard "strelitza" he answered 

"ahh I should've known, it represents freedom" I state with a smile

"well of course, that is why I am here after all. for freedom"