Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Krystal P.O.V

          This spot that the guys were talking about was about 5 miles out. We ended up taking Damien’s car. Of course, I rode shot gun.

‘’the back seat wasn’t meant for me’’ Shaq complained, trying to get comfortable in the backseat.

I turned, sticking my tongue at him. ‘’No one told you to be 6 foot whatever.’’

‘’little girl don’t be jealous,’’ He said, putting his legs up on the arm rest. ‘’this legs are legs of beauty and I am blessed!’’

I nudged his foot in disgust while Damien kept driving.

‘’I would say Amen, but this ain’t your living room.’’ Damien pushed Shaq’s foot off with one hand and the other on the wheel.

‘’man he treats his living room better than this.’’ Lamar cut in, smirking. He, himself, looked a little uncomfortable. They were both around the same height, so I guess I understand their pain.

Damien ignored Lamar’s comment, throwing him a quick glare through the mirror. ‘’my car isn’t even small, so stop complaining.’’

It’s true, his car wasn’t small. It wasn’t a jeep but still roomy. I shot Shaq and Lamar a look before turning around, smirking.

‘’please put this shit down.’’ Lamar complained.

‘’Hell no, this is my song.’’ I turned up the volume. Jealous by Nick Jonas was a playing.’’

‘’that song wack!’’ Lamar rolled his eyes, looking out the window.

‘’damn is that all you do complain!’’ I sent him a shooting glare.

Shaq put a hand on my shoulder, ‘’don’t mind him, he a hater.’’ I smiled and started singing along with Shaq.

When the song was done, Damien pulled into the parking lot.

‘’alright girls, we’re here, now get out my car.’’ Damien said turning off the car and getting out. We followed him and went inside the wings place.

‘’hi, how many of you are there?’’ a guy asked, when we walked in.

‘’four of us.’’ I replied and sent him a friendly smile. He was actually cute, I noticed. He was dark skinned, with a fade and great white smile. He shot me a smile.

‘’right this way.’’ He grabbed some menus and we trailed behind him.

‘’stop staring Krys.’’ Damien whispered in my ear. I narrowed my eyes at him, not saying anything. Once we sat down, I sat on the inside with Damien next to me, Shaq being across from me.  

‘’thanks.’’ I gave him another smile.

‘’welcome.’’ He smiled and walked away.

‘’might as well get his number.’’ Lamar said.

‘’I have to get his name first’’ I played along, winking at him.

Looking over the menu, I was deciding between the hot honey bbq wings or the sticky wings, both came with fries.

‘’hi, I’m Alex, I’ll be your waiter for tonight. Would you like to start off with drinks or are you ready to order?’’ I looked up from the menu at the sound of the voice. It was a girl, she had a short wavy bob, kind of Jhene Aiko, but her sides were shaved. She looked like she was mixed because of her eyes and voice. It didn’t have a heavy accent but you could hear a slight one.