Chapter Thirty-Two

"Maks," I moaned, my fingers clutching his hair tighter. He grunted in response to the harsh grip, continuing to lick at my clit while two of his fingers moved in and out of me leisurely. His other hand moved from around my thigh, coming up to fondle my breast before pinching the nipple. I arched my back, my orgasm so close my thighs started to tremble with need.

Maksim's obsidian eyes met mine, and his gaze scorched me with its intensity. He applied a little more pressure with his tongue, and I came with a soft cry, reaching behind me to hold onto the smooth surface of his desk. My head fell back, the ends of my hair brushing against the polished wood. Before I could come down from my high, he stood, kicking his chair back, then unzipped his pants and freed his cock from his boxer briefs. Stepping between my spread thighs, he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed inside of me slowly, leaning down to capture my mouth in a kiss. He tasted of me with a hint of his earlier drink, and it was so arousing, I grew hot all over again.

All too soon, he broke the kiss to look down between us as he moved in and out of me. He let out an appreciative sound, his hand squeezing my hip and dragging my body forward to meet his thrusts. I exhaled a small moan, reaching up to touch the skin underneath the collar of his shirt.

His lips moved to my neck, peppering hot kisses everywhere. "So tight and wet for me," he said in my ear, before sucking on the sensitive skin behind it. "You like my cock inside you?"

"Yes," I breathed, drunk on his touch, his smell, the feel of him inside me.

He grunted his approval to my answer, stabbing forward a little harder. "I like fucking you too." His hand moved from my hip to my ass, pulling me to the edge of the desk. "Come on this cock, kroshka. Show me how much you love it."

My body didn't need much coaxing. As he fucked me sweetly, but with the insinuation of restrained aggressiveness beneath each thrust, it didn't take me long to obey his command. His own orgasm followed mine almost immediately, and he marked me with his teeth on my throat before pulling out and smearing the last spurt of his come all over my swollen lips.

Afterwards, he tucked himself back into his boxers and zipped up his pants before helping me off the desk. I pulled down my skirt and fished my bra from the floor.

"I need a haircut," I mussed, grabbing a handful of thick hair as I pulled my sleeveless top over my head.

"No," Maksim said in a definitive voice.

I turned to him with a frown. "What do you mean 'no'?"

He was already back in his chair, looking like a king on his throne. "I like your hair long."

"I still need to trim the ends every now and then." I spotted my panties lying on top of his closed laptop and slipped them on, hoping I didn't look as disheveled as I felt.

"These are nice shoes," he observed, his gaze coasting from my red Louboutins to my face. "Are you using the card I gave you?"

"Mhmm," I hummed evasively, looking away.

"Evelyn."

"What?" I asked with feigned innocence, still avoiding his gaze as I tried to fix my hair so it wouldn't look such a mess.

Before he could reply, there was a knock on the door. Maksim gave me the once over to make sure I was decent, then voiced his permission for whoever was on the other side to enter. I started for the door just as it opened and Lev stepped inside the office, followed by another man I'd seen around on occasion.

Both men looked surprised to find me there, but quickly smoothed their expressions as they addressed Maksim. "Dobryy den', Boss," Lev said, his gray eyes moving to me as I passed them on my way out. He nodded respectfully, but his gaze lingered a second too long on my face. I could still feel the imprint of Maksim's teeth on my throat, and I imagined how I must have looked after being fucked just minutes before. I blushed, mortification filling me.