Chapter 3

TRIGGER WARNING:SELF HARM and RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED. WILL,MARK TRIGGERING SECTIONS WITH ***

Peters's POV

"Get down!" I screamed. James immediately dropped to the floor and the others seeing him drop dropped as well. Seconds later the glass shattered and I see a sniper on the roof. I know what I have to do, but I know this will not go down well. AT. ALL. I quickly roll over to the edge of the tower where the window is broken and I yell to James,

"Give me a glock 95 so I can shoot the sniper in that building in front of the tower. They're aiming for Tony and Steve!" Thankfully he doesn't protest as he slides me a gun.

"Seriously!?! your a fucking assassin and you don't carry a gun on you at all times!" James yells exasperated.

"Oh James I'm sorry I look like a 15-year-old kid who can't take care of himself because he's an orphan and it would be a hell of a lot of explaining to do! also the metal detectors can detect guns so I would even be able to walk in the building with a gun" I say sarcastically as line up the gun.

"What the hell is happening?!" Sam yells, watching me line up the gun and prepare to shoot.

"I'll explain later I'd rather not explain while their is a sniper trying to kill us!" I yell back as I pull the trigger. The bullet goes right through his head, and I can see it because of my enhanced vision. 

"You get him?" James asked apprehensively.

"Yeah," I say, "right through the head, clean shot." I stand up and hand James' gun back to him. 

"So I guess you want an explanation?" I ask, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Um... yes that would be appreciated."Clint states.

"So, uh,basically my Parents sold me to HYDRA when I was three years old and I grew up killing,seducing,and torturing people which I feel really guilty about. When I was about 13 I escaped and I came to New York and then I spent the last two years trying to clear all the red in my ledger which I just got back but it's better than having you and your family die right. So your probably wondering about my biological family all my grandparents died from disease or cancer but I'm assuming my parents killed them. I know my aunts and uncles died from my parents killing them so yeah. I know James because I met him in Hydro he save my life on numerous occasions and we used to go on missions together. He was also the one that aided my escape. Any questions?" I asked, hoping there wasn't any. I scanned the room and everyone was looking sad and pitiful of me. This is exactly why I didn't want to tell them.

"Um.. yeah. Were you ever going to tell us?"Tony asked, looking sad. I sighed.

"Honestly, probably not. I knew that if HYDRA ever found out I had a family they would kill them which is why I didn't want to get adopted until you guys because you guys don't die so easy." I said with a sad look on my face.

"Do you have trigger words or things that trigger you ? I'm assuming you have PTSD and panic attacks" Natasha asked, looking emotionless.

"Yeah, the actual trigger words that turned me into the winter spider don't work anymore. But I am extremely claustrophobic, can't deal well with yelling, I hate needles, doctors, and anything that looks like a doctor lab. Please don't call me Pedro, and until I get to know you all better please don't use a lot of physical contact, it puts me on slight edge." I say cautiously. 

"Okay, thanks for telling us. We wouldn't want to accidentally trigger you." Clint says.

"So I'm assuming by your winter spider name you have powers" Tony asked carefully.