Dancing under the stars

-10 years later-
The sun was setting, the shops were toning down and the ladies went home, some to the bar, Ayeisha Urbosa was not one of them, ever since she can remember she had a connection to the night sky, her skin was fairly lighter than that of the normal gerudo women, her hair was black and wavy down to the mid section of her back, she was curvy yes, she had to thank her mother for that. She walked with purpose to the gates, saluting the guards, they smiled, knowing where she was going... straight to Vah Naboris, what they didn't tell her is that tonight, Vah Naboris had a special guest.

Ayeisha-
I signaled to my aunt from below Vah Naboris, she nodded and made the divine beast "kneel" so i could board it.
"Evening aunty, its quite..."

My voice left me when I saw who was standing next to my aunt, I immediatly kneeled and bowed my head... King Covarog Dragmire was aboard Vah Naboris chatting with my aunt.
I heard a masculine yet deep chuckle and a small giggle from my aunt.
"Stand up Ayeisha, no need to bow"

He held out his hand for me to take it, I shyly did, ever since i was around 12 years old, I have looked at the King as more than a friend... Once I was on his face level I thanked him and went inside Vah Naboris to the pilot's cabin, overlooking the Gerudo desert was my favorite hobby, it was calm, sublime...
I felt a masculine hand on my shoulder making me turn...
"I am sorry to bother you Ayeisha, Urbosa needs to have a word with you, it is important"

I simply nodded and left my scimitar on the chair while going to see my aunt, I could feel his gaze on me, my cheeks turned a bit pink.
"Aunt, you needed me?"
"Yes Ayeisha sit, I need to have a word with you, now it is very important that you keep an open mind darling alright?"

I sat down and looked at her, my aunt would never ask something of me that I wasn't ready for.

"You will not be the pilot for Vah Naboris... the King has asked for your hand in marriage"

My eyes turned yellow and wide, this only happened when i was pissed, i went back to the pilot's cabin, grabbed my scimitar and jumped off Vah Naboris, I could feel it tho, the electric currents running through my veins, i fell on my knees and screamed letting out "Urbosa's fury". I saw my aunt and King Covarog looked at me from the pilot's cabin, shaking my head i returned home and started to pack my bags, i was going back to Hateno Village (where i was born).

-Covarog-
We messed up, we messed up bad. Ayeisha Urbosa was the woman I wanted with me at all times, she was strong, fierce, proper training and now... now I lost her.

"She will be fine your majesty, she just needs to cool off...you need to understand, she has been training since she was 10 years old and for me to tell her this... i understand her anger"

I simply nodded to Urbosa and left Vah Naboris, her screams still fill my head, it was painful, Ayeisha was a beauty in all sense, being half hylian and half gerudo she had all the attributes of both... an exotic beauty if you will. I headed into town to look for Ayeisha, yet everyone told me she was already in KaraKara Bazaar. I took some warriors and we left on horses to find her, it was dangerous, the Yiga Clan was still out there and she was an easy target, my mate needed to be protected at all costs.
"Get the Royal guard out there!! I need her back here alive and unharmed, ARE WE CLEAR!?"
They all screamed in agreement and sent a sentinel to retrieve the Royal Guard.

Ayeisha-
I was already through KaraKara Bazaar and heard horses, looking back I crossed the border of the Gerudo and into a stable, paying for the night, it was a risky move, but I was already tired. Looking at the tent like roof of the stable I stifled my tears, why the fuck did it hurt so much? King Covarog... that's all I could think about, slowly I fell into a peaceful yet dreamless sleep...

—————————————————
A/N
This chapter is shorter than the last one I know, but I will try to make longer ones for your enjoyment, please like always, Read, Review and comment.

Much love,
Athena
Ps: IMAGES FROM PINTEREST, THEY ARE NOT MINE