Episode 2

Week 2 

Week 2 

S3 E2 

 This week's challenge is a group & solo performance. The queens must create their own lyrics about themselves and come up with their own choreography for their verse. 

This runway category is Heaven Or Hell

The most iconic verse in the group was Party City's. She had hilarious lines and moves and even roasted herself. Her look is also one of the best, resulting in her WIN. Lalaloopsy had good choreo and verse. Her outfit is also really cute and on-brand, resulting in her SAFE HIGH. Kylie Jenner had an iconic rap verse and her dance moves were slaying the stage. Her look has gorgeous wings that had the judges in awe, resulting in her SAFE HIGH. Jessica Stam got outshined by the other queens. Her outfit also didn't go well with her amazing angel wings, resulting in her SAFE LOW. Bella Hadid had a short verse and her look didn't satisfy the judges' expectations, resulting in BOTTOM 2. James Charles had a really good verse and choreo, but his outfit was the worst out of everyones, resulting in BOTTOM 2. 

The lipsync song is "Bloom" by Troye Sivan. Bella Hadid walks across the stage, making her presence known. She seems powerful in the lipsync and does graceful and elegant moves with the song. James Charles is really fighting for the judges' attention, but they are more focused on Bella Hadid. James Charles sashays away.