Episode 4

Week 4 

Week 4 

S3 E4 

 The queens must create their own perfume and make a commercial for it. 

The runway category this week is Flower Power

Gigi Hadid made a comedic perfume that when sprayed, makes all men drop dead (gorgeous). Her look was also very creative, resulting in WIN. Amanda Lepore made a perfume that makes all your hairs in all your parts grow, and her look was stunning, resulting in SAFE HIGH. Paris Hilton again struggled to be good at the challenge. She was boring and flatlined during the commercial. Her look however, is very good, resulting in SAFE LOW. Kylie Jenner's performance and execution in her commercial wasn't as good as the other queens, and she could of made hers more engaging to watch. Her look is also a bit basic, resulting in BOTTOM 2. Bella Hadid had a perfume that made you instantly fashionable once you sprayed it. Her commercial wasn't funny to watch and her look is pedestrian, resulting in BOTTOM 2. 

The lipsync song is "Greedy" by Ariana Grande. Bella Hadid walks across the whole stage, gaining the judges' attention. Kylie Jenner drops down and vouges. She does more choreo and her moves seem smooth and to the rhythm. Bella Hadid doesn't do much other than walking and arm movements. Bella Hadid sashays away.