Episode 3

Week 3 

Week 3 

S3 E3 

 Since Party City won last week, she gets to decide the teams for the group performance act. The goal for the performance acts is to make the audience engaged, judges, and Mother engaged in your act. 

For her team, she chooses Nikita Dragun and Kylie Jenner. She then pairs Amanda Lepore, Lalaloopsy, and Paris Hilton together. 

That leaves Bella Hadid, Jessica Stam and Gigi Hadid as the remaining team. 

  Party City, Nikita Dragun, and Kylie Jenner choose to be the twerkers, meaning their act will be twerking.

  Amanda Lepore, Lalaloopsy, and Paris Hilton choose to do a magic act.

  Bella Hadid, Jessica Stam and Gigi Hadid choose to teach the audience how to get out of drag. 

The runway theme is Freak Out!

Party City really stood out in the performance act and her outfit is spot on, resulting in her WIN. Kylie Jenner did amazing in the act and her look is really polished, resulting in SAFE HIGH. Jessica Stam's team wasn't good, except for her part. She did really good acting and comedy, even though her leg is really bothering her from when Cher pushed in episode 1. Also, her look is unique, resulting in SAFE HIGH. Bella Hadid did a poor job in the act and did not stand out from her team members, however her look is what saved her tonight, resulting in SAFE LOW. Nikita Dragun did a fine job in the challenge, but her look is not good at all, resulting in SAFE LOW. Gigi Hadid did a horrible job in the performance act and was just repetitive. Futhermore, her look is meh, resulting in SAFE LOW. Paris Hilton has a unique outfit, but the judges are trying to urger her to be more than just a runway queen, they want to see her personality, resulting in BOTTOM 2. 

The lipsync song is "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith. Gigi Hadid uses her hair to be funny for the lipsync, by whipping it and dancing around. Paris Hilton is staying in one place, give arm movements, and walking not too far. Out of no where, Paris Hilton gets energy and does good choreo, but the judges are still focused on Gigi Hadid. Gigi Hadid does a wig reveal. When the song ends, Mother asks Jessica Stam to come onto the stage. Jessica Stam hobbles on stage from her bad leg. Mother has to unfortunately, disqualify Jessica Stam due to her leg being at risk for further injury. Jessica Stam sashays away.