Episode 5

Week 5 

Week 5 

S3 E5 

 The maxi challenge this week is that the queens will participate and argue in a politcal debate against all of each other! 

The runway theme is Vegas Casino Night

As the drunk politician, Party City did a very good job, and her outfit has casino written all over it, resulting in WIN. The other queens start to see Party City as a threat. Gigi Hadid did very good in the challenge, and her look was very classy, resulting in SAFE HIGH. Nikita Dragun did fairly good in the challenge, but her runway look did not fit the theme, resulting in SAFE LOW. The judges warn her if she does not follow the theme again, she will be BOTTOM 2 guaranteed. Lalaloopsy did good in the challenge, but her runway look is very basic and not what the judges were looking for, resulting in BOTTOM 2. Kylie Jenner failed to stand out in the challenge, but her runway look was very great. Mother is worried that Kylie Jenner has nothing more to show and isn't trying hard, so she places her in BOTTOM 2. 

The lipsync song is "Venus" by Bananarama. Kylie Jenner moves to the rhythm of the song and does nice vouging and choreo. Lalaloopsy acts crazy in the lipsync, jump and landing on her knees and she crawls on stage, looking sexy. Lalaloopsy fights hard. The judges and Mother are watching Lalaloopsy, entertained. Kylie J. tries to get their attention by being sexy and feeling her body and making charades that go along with the lyrics, but it doesn't work. Kylie Jenner sashays away.