Episode 6

Week 6 

Week 6 

S3 E6 

 It's time to get funny! This week's challenge is stand-up comedy. The queens will each get their turn doing stand-up comedy to a live audience and in front of the judges and Mother. Since Party City won last week, she chooses the order. 

The order she chooses is: Gigi Hadid, Paris Hilton, Lalaloopsy, Nikita Dragon, Party City, and Amanda Lepore

The runway category is Best Drag

Despite everyone thinking Gigi Hadid would do bad, she actually landed really funny jokes, making Mother laugh so hard. Her look is also beautiful, resulting in WIN. Paris Hilton finally showed her personality in the challenge, and had an elegant and fashionable look, resulting in SAFE HIGH. Lalaloopsy landed jokes that made the audience giggle with sympathetic laughter, rather than actual humor. However, her look is really unique and one-of-a-kind, resulting in SAFE LOW. Nikita Dragun did poor in the challenge. She got the audience to laugh, but she was shouting and swearing a lot. Also, her look is not bad, resulting in SAFE LOW. Party City thought she had funny jokes, but no one laughed. She seemed awkward and not up to the level she's been performing at. Her look tonight is very minimal, and Mother knows she can do better, resulting in BOTTOM 2. Amanda Lepore wasn't very funny and her look is giving the same silhouette she has been doing in the past, resulting in BOTTOM 2. 

The lipsync song is "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston. Amanda Lepore gives extreme emotion to the song. Party City does splits on the beat drop and uses lots of leg choreo. Amanda Lepore is giving soul and the judges have her attention. Party City sashays away.