Getting Frisky

(A/N: Reusing the same pun for this chapter because I'm a lazy piece of shit. Also, extremely bad lemon alert)

At last, it was nighttime and both Papyrus and Sans were asleep. With your heart pounding, you made your way upstairs and entered Papyrus's room, closing the door behind you. There, was Frisk patiently waiting for you on the air mattress. You both didn't want to do it on Papyrus's bed after all. Upon seeing you, she smiled.

Frisk: So are you ready?

You captured Frisk's lips with yours. She only giggled as the two of you started kissing passionately. You pulled off her sweater, shirt, and bra as you do, only separating to get her upper garments off of her. Your hand grabbed her breasts and massaged it. Frisk gave a muffled moan in response. Her hand went underneath your lower garments and started stroking your member.

You pulled away from Frisk to get some precious yet pesky oxygen as she kept stroking you. Unable to hold it in anymore, you began to moan softly. Hearing your moans, Frisk began going faster while your moans became more louder as she continued to jerk you off.

Frisk eventually stopped and pulled down your lower garments instead. Upon doing so, your fully erect dick sprung loose, free from the warm confinements of your boxers. Wasting no time, she immediately went down to your crotch level and began licking the tip of it. This made you shudder in pleasure as you continued to moan. She then started sucking on it, earning a surprised sound from you.

You moaned, your legs feeling weaker by the minute as she continued to suck you off. Frisk sucked harder and faster and started using her tongue as well, making it swirl around the tip. You moaned loudly, your mind now lost in the pleasure of her blowjob. Eventually, you couldn't take it anymore and came into her mouth. Frisk eagerly gulped down your load and pulled away from your cock, panting heavily.

Without saying a single word, she pulled off her panties and laid back onto the mattress, spreading her legs for you. Waiting for you to take her. Waiting for you to make her yours.

Frisk: I want you in me, (Y/N)...

Getting excited once again, you aligned your cock with her entrance. Before you entered her, however, you looked up at her and asked a question to confirm something.

You: Are you sure you want to do this? Are you ok with losing your virginity to me?

Frisk: T-There's no one else I'd rather do it with...

Smiling and nodding to her, you decided to tease her first by rubbing your dick against the entrance of her vagina. Frisk gave out aroused, frustrated moans at your teasing. She eventually looked at you with a flustered yet mildly annoyed expression after you teased her for a while.

Frisk: N-No more teasing, (Y/N). P-Put it in...

Not wanting to keep her waiting any longer, you slowly pushed your throbbing manhood into her vagina. She yelped loudly once you pierced through her hymen, tears forming in her eyes from the amount of pain she felt. Blood began to seep out of her from where you tore her hymen.

You sat there and waited, waiting for Frisk to get used to the feeling of you being inside her. While you waited, you kissed her and rubbed her legs in hopes of making her feel just a little bit better.

Pulling away from you, she motioned for you to go. You slowly started to thrust into her, making Frisk grunt in both pain and pleasure. You were against hurting her but you knew she could take this. Soon, the pain went away and she only gasped in pleasure. Knowing what this meant, you began thrusting faster into her, her moans getting louder along with yours. Frisk wrapped her legs around your waist while you put both of your hands beside either side of Frisk's face.

Frisk: (Y/N)! H-Harder! F-Faster!

The feeling was absolutely indescribable. You never imagined your first time would feel this good. Hearing Frisk's moans drove you to do faster, harder thrusts into her. If the mattress was a normal bed, it would certainly be creaking from the amount of lovemaking you both were making. The only sounds in the room were both of your moans and a wet skin slapping noise as your hips met hers.

Frisk clung onto the makeshift bedsheets desperately, her mind becoming filled with lust and pleasure more and more as you continued to plow into her. You were unable to stop yourself from thrusting into her at this point, not that you wanted to anyway. Frisk was the same way as her hips were moving in sync with your thrusts, causing your dick to push further into her. She had an overall tightness to her, making it feel absolutely amazing to you as her walls squeezed your manhood tightly. You soon felt a swelling feeling inside of you and you knew what was coming, literally.

You: F-Frisk, I'm gonna...

Frisk: I am as well! D-Do it inside! Please!

Not wanting to object to it, you gave a few more thrusts before unloading your seed deep inside her, causing her to yell your name loudly as she orgasmed as well, making a sticky substance coat your dick. You both sat there completely out of breath, basking in the afterglow of sex.

You pulled out of her and collapsed to the side of her, completely exhausted. Frisk took this opportunity to cuddle up to you. In return, you wrapped your arms around her and kissed her forehead.

You: I love you, Frisk...

Frisk: I love you too, (Y/N)...

You both then drifted off to sleep.

*Meanwhile in Sans's room*

Sans was laying in his bed wide awake, hearing both of your moans.

Sans: welp...those two finally decided to bone after all, didn't they?

(A/N: Even though this is my first lemon, it's so fucking bad. SMH)