Chapter 7-{practice}

The band was practicing when Mr Finn said hey needed more flare.

Tomika was hiding behind an amp.

"You have stage fright don't you?"Y/N asked during Lunch

"No.Apparently I make funny faces when I play."Tomika said

"It's that bad?"Y/N asked

She then showed Y/N the videos.Y/N somehow managed to keep a straight face.

"So you're insecure?"

"Thanks for the help."Tomika responded sarcastically

"Hold on.How about this.Think about your favorite signer and try your best to be like them.That's how I got over my stage fright when I started."

"Really?Who is your icon?"

"Outside of football,It's either The Vamps or One Direction."

The next day,Tomika showed up to school with a new hairstyle.Looked like Demi Levato.She also had highlights.

Also apparently Mr Finn said he knew Demi Levato.Now he is stuck with getting Demi to meet the students.

Y/N then got a call

"Hey,yeah.Haha.Yeah see you soon."

Everyone then started practicing Heart Attack by Demi Levato.

"It's pretty good but I think we can do better."Tomika said

"We've done it 15 times.I love you,but tambourine Summer wants to hit you."Summer responded

"We just need to work a little bit harder to get Demi Levato's sound."Tomika suggested "Zackypu need more distortion,Freddy,but those drums with thumped,Lawrence.you're too loud.And Y/N...ins't even here."

Y/N then walked back in and said "sorry,I'm allergic to crazy.Also Lawrence needs to breathe.Unless you want to hang him."

"Come on Tomika,we're trying our best."Freddy complained

"Maybe it's our looks.Demi's band wears cool outfits and disco ball helmets.And in her video,she has wind machines and geysers and covers herself in ink."Tomika said "We would look so amazing doing that."

Lawrence then continued breathing

Everyone was fired to wear those weird

"Come on guys,i think these outfits look cool.I look like a disco cop.You have the right to remain,dancing !"Summer said

"Where's Tomika?"Freddy asked

They all then looked at the barrel of ink.Tomika came out of it and turned on the wind machine which proceeded to blow everyone away.Literally.

Zack crawled to the remote and shut it off.

"Okay,pretty good for our first try."Tomika said "let's do it again!"

"Are you nuts?"Zack scolded

"You're pushing us too hard!"Lawrence complained

"Demi Levato's band did all this."

"We're not Demi Levato's band!We're school of rock!"Zack yelled "Why are we doing this?!"

"Tomika this is too much."

"We're not Stu the Demi Levato level yet.I'm doing this to make us better!"

"This doesn't feel better.Look what you've done to my hair!"Freddy said "phew.Fixed it."

"Fine!You guys don't deserve to play a song as good as heart attack."Tomika scolded "I'm out of here,and I'm bringing my ink with me!"

She tried to take the ink but couldn't drag it or carry it.

Mr Finn came I. And turned on the wind machine.Splashing ink on them all.

During Lunch,Tomika asked if there was room to sit but didn't.

"I accept your apology.That you're all not good enough."

She was allowed to sit at the table,everyone but Lawrence left.

After lunch

"Guys I figured out what's going on with Tomika."Summer said

"I already found out.Look at this."

Y/N showed them the video of Tomika by her brothers.

"She's scared basically."

"Scared?Ive seen her grind a rail on a 50 foot staircase."

"I've seen her go swimming three minutes after she's eaten!"Lawrence added

"Well she's scared of looking dumb on stage."

"Bass face?Big deal."Zack said

"Didn't I just show you the video?"

"Still doesn't give her the right to push us around."Freddy said "right Zack?"

"Oh.I wasn't listening.I'm a little freaked out by goats."Zack responded "one at my pants at a petting zoo."

"Okay,I'll admit it.She was out of line."Summer said "we either help Tomika or tell her to find another band."

"So you're telling me it a goat was here right now none of you would be freaked out."Zack asked

In class,we were all practicing Heart Attack when Tomika walked in and though she was being kicked out.It took some explaining from Summer to tell her that they were trying to perfect it for her

After they played,Mr Finn walked in dressed as Demi Levato.

"Mr Finn?"

"Guys Demi's not coming.Truth is I don't know her."

"Hold on I got a call."Y/N said "Yes.Okay done."

After that,Demi Levato walked into the class

"Am I dreaming?"

"You're not."Demi said

"Why do I have a sneaking suspicion it was you?"Amelia whispered

"Because it was."

Demi gave everyone tickets for the concert and they went to see it.