PROLOGUE

Prologue:-

"Nandini stop looking at him." Navya, Nandini's friend, scolds her on their way to school.

"Navya I admire him, you know I love him." Nandini said looking at his love who was sitting in bike talking with his friends.

"Nandini forgot him, he is a gangster." Navya scolded me and pulled me from there hurriedly, I turned and still admired him.

________

"I love you so much." Nandini said happily to him.

"Seriously, are you kidding me? Do you think I will love a kiddo like you." He shouted at her angrily, her eyes soon filled with tears.

"Do you know what your age is? 16-17?" He scolded her.

"17, will soon be 18. Is that your problem? Age doesn't matter in love you know" She asked him with hope.

"I am 23, I think you know who I am too? So stay away from me. I don't love you and never will I. Get lost." He shouted at her, she cried, looked at him and ran away from there.

Her first love ended this soon, she never thought.

_________

"Please take me from here, I can't marry him please." She pleaded with him to take her away from here.

"But your parents will be worried." He scolded her.

"I don't care, I need you. I love you." She cried sitting in the middle of the road. He took pity on her, sighed and told her to get up.

"Come" he held his hands for her, She gave her hands to him this time, make sure she held it tightly not to leave this time.

Her second chance to win her love

__________

"Nandiniiiiii" he took her in his arms and cried, she filled with blood.

"Nandu don't leave me please..." He cried, holding her.

She smiled and said "y..you care..for me....I..am.. happy...be..before I die...I saw...u...your care..".

"Jaana I love you, I always love you Jaan please don't leave me." He confessed her love after so long but is it too late?

She smiled at him and closed her eyes.

"Nooooo" he shouted and cried loudly, holding her.

_________________

School love is always a memorable part of life. But if you love the gangster of the city, then?

Will it be easy to gain the love of a gangster?

Will your life be normal in loving him or forgetting him?

Many circumstances she needs to pass but in a way of her love journey she came across many things about him which made her to fall for him more except hating him

Let's see what happened?

What does he do?

So does he love her or hate her?

How is the PROLOGUE???

Ready for the short roller coaster ride journey of Manan

Share your views

Unknown writer✨❤️

Suk-24 Brownieislove dramaqueen_Nahar ChinmayiRao Siya43 ManNi_lover Aarlin_fernando gungunnnnManshita2335 sunnysmily1998 Vanshu_j mayamadhuvanthi hariharini0009 Pournu AmayearaKhan mansi0809 starflies3008