°my love for him°

First chapter...do inline comments

___**___

"Nandini, Nandini get up." My mothers shouted from down, I ignored and turned my face, started thinking about my love. Ayyappa!! I got up and ran to the balcony to see him. I looked through my street to see his friends are there, but he?

Can't he wake up early? Ayyappa, this man is always making me wait.

I made an angry pout and went to get ready before my Amma started scolding me again. I changed into my school uniform and went to the hall, to see Papa sitting on the dinner table reading the newspaper and mom arranging food.

"Good morning papa." I kissed his cheek and sat beside him, I am so closer to my Papa than Amma.

"Good morning beta, slept well." He smiled and asked, I nodded and concentrated on my roti.

"What is good this morning? Won't you tell your Papa why you got less marks in the previous exam." Ayyappa She started again in the morning.

"Sheela, why are you scolding her in Morning? Only one exam right." Papa supported me.

"Oh if she gets one exam less than Mark too, she can't get a good college. If there is no good college then she will not get a good job. We will spend our whole life being middle class. And her behavior too changed, like a fool laughing and talking to Navya for so long I don't know what she is doing nowadays." She scolded me, she always wanted me to concentrate on studies, not for I will get a good job, she can find a good boy for me and get married the next day.

She wanted me to get married soon, so she did this. Because I was born a girl right, a middle class family can't give more money.

"Papa I am full, I will study hard for the next exam." I said looking down and left from my house.

"While crossing the street keep your eyes down. There are bad boys sitting there." I ignored her and left. I know bad boys are sitting but my man is a good boy.

"Whip your tears Nandu." I turned and saw Navya, my best friend for six years. She is so close to me. I always share all my feelings with her. We started walking out.

"Daily drama." She asked me, I nodded yes and glanced at the tea stall to see him. I smiled seeing him sitting on bike and talking to his friends. He always brings a smile to my face.

I love you!!

"Nandini stop looking at him." Navya scolded me, she always cared for me.

"Navya I admire him, you know I love him." I said to her, she sighed and looked at him, me.

"He is gangster Nandu, please understand. Forget him, you can't be with him." Navya scolded me and dragged me from there, I was still looking in his direction as usual he didn't see my side.

I pouted and went to my school. Yes I love a gangster, I don't know when I fall in love with him.

Full day in school Nandini was into her dreams, Navya tried to break her trance but Nandini Murthy fully in her gangster. Teachers scolded her, but can't punish her. She is a nice student. When school last period Bell rang, Nandini was one to run out first, Navya slapped her head and walked behind her stupid, crazy friend who running into see her love.

"Nandu, I had enough yaar. How many days you going to hide and see him." Navya pissed out and shouted at Nandini, both standing near a big tree and seeing his gang sitting and talking.

"Navu,see he is so handsome in black. His attitude uff, my Shahrukh Khan." Nandini said excitedly.

"Shahrukh Khan? He? Nandu I will kill you." Navya said irritably.

"Come it's late, we need to go." Navya pulled Nandini from there and started walking, in front of his gang only.

"Navu, his friends saw and said something to him. Maybe about me" Nandini whispered to Navya, who glared at her. Nandini smiled nervously at her.

She pulled fastly from there to their colony. Nandini was looking every second back at him but as usual he didn't see.

"Nandu, this is the last time I am saying, stay away from him. You and him are different, can't be together. You will be hurt at last." Navya said strictly with care.

Nandini smiled and said with confidence,''Navu, I know we are different, but I love him. My love is enough for us. You don't know how sweet and kind he is."

Navya rolled her eyes in irritation, "He is a killer, gangster you are saying kind. Did you lose it, Nandu? You will never understand. When it happens only you will understand. He will never love you." Navya angrily went towards her house leaving sad Nandini behind.

"I know Navya you are saying right, but I crossed all limits, I am so much in love with him. My mind and heart is only thinking about him. You didn't see him, how kind and sweet he is. No one knows, he is hiding it all. Nandini whipped her tears and walked inside her house.

Few days went by, Nandini was admiring her lover and going to school but she failed to notice her interest in studies decreasing and she failed in one subject which never happened. Today the teacher called and advised her.

"I hope you look after it.Nandini, you are a bright student. Don't spoil your life." After teacher advice Nandini walked to her home alone, Navya went to her grandmother's house for two days

Today she didn't see him and his gang either, for three days she didn't see him either. Nandini, controlling her tears, went to her house, to see her parents watching TV and discussing something.

"I can't understand where this state is going?Teenagers are becoming criminals and getting into bad things. Can't their parents look after them. Chii, '' her mother said disgustingly while watching tv. Nandu removed her shoes and kept her bag on the couch and walked to the fridge for water.

"Breaking news, the powerful gangster of Mumbai, has been caught by police last night during their dealing. Police got more drugs and guns. Police caught five youngsters who were part of it. but the main lead is still missing.Who is behind it? No one knows. And mainly the police have revealed that the gang name is eagle head" The tv reporter said on mic.

Nandini corked her water which she was drinking when hearing the news.

"Eagle head, Ayyappa it's his....that means ..." Nandini looked shocked at tv.

"Manik is in....station."

Scene freeze at Nandini shock face

________________
Words:-1168

How is the first chapter guys???..rate it 1-10

Inserting?

Few words for Nandini

Few words for Navya

Few words for Nandini parents

Share your views

Unknown writer✨❤️