°Heartbreaks°

Next part...do inline comments

____***____

"Why are you siting like this? She went na. Be happy." Cabir shouted at Manik who siting on terrace and drinking beer.

"Cabir..." Arya try to stop him, but Cabir is so angry.

"Don't call my name, I know it's Cabir. Stop doing acting Manik, like you sad she left. I seriously pity on her that she loved a man like you. Didn't you once feel something for her. I am talking here you drinking this." Cabir snatch the beer from Manik and throw away which angry Manik.

"Cabir...what you want to know? Why! Then listen boss is behind Nandini." Manik shouted, which made Cabir and Arya frown.

"What? Behind her? Why?" Cabir asked.

"Because he want her." Manik turned back towards Cabir and Arya. "Cabir he will do anything for his business. I am the only one escape from police easily and get all drugs to other countries. If I miss anything next moment he will do something to Nandini. Even I am scared he may do something to you both. He thinks I am ruthless and dangerous, doing all for money." Cabir and Arya looked at each other.

"Why don't we leave this work and search something other job manik?" Arya said to him.

"We can Arya. But whole city know about us, no one give job. And I am not ready to work that. For 10 or 20 rupees. You know what I went through, because of this money I lost my mom, my so called father left me and my mother in road. Why? All because of this. I need to earn more money Arya. This is not less." Manik said in pain, Cabir and Arya hugged him, Manik had tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry we are with you." Cabir saidz hugging him.

__________

Otherside

Nandini siting on her bed in her home like statue looking out. Her heart fully broken, when Manik said he can't never love her.

After Nandini and Manik moment that night, she never come infront of him. Use to be in her room, Cabir or arya use to bring food, had sleepless nights thinking about Manik. Today, he even throw her from her house but it's for her good but her heart ignoring it.

Flashback

"Urghh this Bell ringing where cabir and Arya bhaiya went." Nandini came down irritating looking around. She don't have whether she should open the door or not.

Slowly he open it after hearing number of ring. She open onoy to get shock to see her parents standing with tears.

Her mother hugged her tightly and cried.

"Why Nandu? Why you left us? You know this many days we didn't have proper sleep or food thinking about you beta." Ishita break the hug and kiss her forehead.

Ram hugged her and kissed her forehead. Tears rolled down from Nandini eyes.

"Beta we both are so sorry. We didn't understand you, thought stupid listening to other." Her father said.

"Nandu you study beta, whatever you need please come with us." Ishita said, Nandini smiled and whip her mother tears.

She saw Cabir, arya and Manik coming from inside. She frown they were here only.

"Thankq so much." She frown more seeing her father thanking Manik, who gave normal glance.

"Why thanks?" Nandini whispered but was audible in that silent environment.