Confession spoken

"This was out of my control, someone pulled off my top. Not sure who." Asia said, "We will report this photograph and this will be put away I promise." Her principal said. Asia's mom was appalled. "Aw hun I'm sorry I wish you would've told me." She wasn't focused on anything else but this. "Let's get you home." She decided to take Asia out early so this day wasn't escalated. Once they made it out Asia got all her things and they headed towards the car. Asia was silent the whole way. She felt too bad to say anything else. "Why didn't you tell me?" Her mom manages to say calmly. Asia took a minute to answer. "I didn't want you worrying about me. You already have enough stress, I don't need you having any more." Asia said looking out the window. Her mom fell silent. She never expected that to be the reason. "You never have to worry about that. As a mother I'm supposed to listen to you. No matter what, I will love you always." She says tearing up. Asia teared up a bit as well. "I love you too." Asia chokes out. She had texted Emmett everything that happened and he too was very appalled and disappointed in himself.

Once they got home Asia took a shower. She needed to cool off and just take a moment to breathe. All she wanted to do was eat food. Part of her wanted to talk to Owen, but she didn't want him worrying about her. She also felt he would be bothered. She also felt bad about Emmett; he has never hugged her like that. She was so glad he was there for her once again. Asia got into the shower and broke down. "I have failed as a friend and a child. I couldn't even tell my or my best friend what kind of person I am?" Asia said to herself as she broke down. She just sat there with the hot water running down her face as she just cried.

*Emmett's POV*

"What the hell am I doing? I should've been there." Emmett was upset and regrets not going to that party with her on Saturday. "All I did was reject her for my other plans. I'm a horrible person." Emmett was screaming at himself at this point through his mind. Emmett felt really horrible at this point. He never expected this as much as her mom didn't.

*Back to Asia*

"That felt good." Asia says wrapping a towel around her body. She tried to forget that she just broke down in the shower. *Ding!* Her phone just buzzed.

Owen: Hey Asia, how was your day, I noticed you weren't at school?

Asia: oh just some other things happening, dont worry

Owen: Oh well if you ever want to talk just call me:)

Asia: Thanks Owen i really appreciate it

Owen: um i was wondering if you could maybe meet me somewhere tomorrow i wanted to talk to you about something.

Asia: Yeah of course

Owen: okay thank you

Asia: oh I never asked how was your day

Owen: Pretty decently carlos kept pushing me like always

Asia: yeah the normal

Owen: sadly

Asia:💀

Owen: Oh i'm sorry I have to help my parents cook dinner

Asia: okay see ya good night!

Oikawa: goodnight :)

"Well that was nice, I wonder what he wants to talk about. Asia started scrolling through TikTok. Asia was just scrolling through for about 2hrs. "Hey Asia dinners rea-oh, goodnight angel." She noticed Asia fell asleep. She put the covers over her and ate the food she made for them. "Asia I wish I was a better mom." She says to Asia before she heads to her room. Asia's mom thinks she failed as a mom. "Did she think I would freak out, not trust her, why couldn't she tell me?" Asia's  mom tried to sleep, but she lost sleep from this.

Asia's mom woke up very tired from the lack of sleep she got last night. "Good morning." Asia said, bringing her breakfast. "Thank you, but you didn't have to." Asia's mom says to take breakfast. "I wanted to." Asia said smiling. "Sorry I have to go, I have practice." Asia says rushing out. "Bye!" Asia says running out. She got a text from Owen.

Owen: meet me near the gym

Asia: Okay see ya

Owen: see ya

*Owen's POV*

"Damn it Owen you should've just waited till later, why now." Owen was so nervous. He felt he should tell Asia how he feels. Although he knew it might be too early he feels he should at-least let her know. "You can do this you'll be fine, she's been through a lot, I want to be the one to change that and heal her.

*Back to Asia*

"I am almost here." Asia said running. She already told Emmett she was going ahead so she took off. She finally got here. "Finally." She said slowly walking towards the gym. "Hey Asia." Owen said nervously. "Hey Owen." Asia says. "What did you want to talk about?" Asia said slowly, catching her breath. "I recently met you and you're very sweet I would love to take you out." Owen said. Asia never thought she'd hear those words.