Part 1

October 1, 1989, 43 women around the world give birth simultaneously despite none of them showing any sign of pregnancy until labor began. In the town of Inverness, Scotland someone was born with a strang ability to stop and affect time. The biggest problem is whenever they choose to do this it can lead to an antagonizing sort of result making them turn back time with them. So come around to the year 2005 a certain official from a company became interested in the scot.

A woman who was only referred to by The Handler was then soon on the doorstep of a small house to get a child for her own uses, at this point she didn't have the power to stop time around her so all time still marched on. She opened the door without a knock to see a mother playing with who would soon be in the woman's ward.

"Hello, sorry about barging in may I speak to you in private?" The Handler asked the mother.

"Cò eadhon a tha thu?" The mother asked 'who even are you' in galeic to the women.

"Halo, duilich a bhith a 'cuir casg a-steach am faod mi bruidhinn riut gu prìobhaideach?" The Handler already being prepared brushed up on her galeic and asked the same question as before.

The mother nodded and the two went outside. The Handler wasting no time pulled out a revolver with a silencer and killed the women before rushing inside and taking the child to the commission. The poor child didn't know that their mother had died and was whisked off to 1955 into the US across the pond in a matter of a moment in a blue flash.

"Where the hell are we!" The 16-year-old said their name was Y/n.

"Oh so you can speak english this will make it a lot easier." The Handler remarked.

"That didn't answer my question." The scot said.

"Good, you are now my ward so you'll be with me and my daughter Lila to train and excel your powers.

"How do you know about that?" Y/n asked.

"Well this place is called the commission, we work to keep the timeline in check. This is where you can come in, we usually kill the people but with your power, stoping time around you making it so you'll change it not killing just persuading them with force if needed to make the decision." The Handler said while still walking before entering an office while Y/n followed her in.

"This is Lila." The Handler said.

Readers POV

"Hello." I said.

"What's with the funny accent?"Lila said.

"What's with yours?" I replied.

"Touche."

"Alright children, you two are now both mine and you will listen to me." The Handler said to us.

"Wait so what exactly is going on? One minute I was in 2005 with my mam and the next moment I am in some place called The Commission because so how you found out my ability to stop time." I said to this woman. This is really freaky and I don't quite know what's going on but now I have to be this girl's sibling. What is happening.

"Let me dum this down for you white rose," Lila began, "we both have powers, I can mirror anything used against me, you can stop time, we keep the timeline the same and we stop free will from gumming it up." Why did she call me white rose? I get that it's the symbol for the jacobite uprising but just because I'm Scottish doesn't mean I'm Catholic.

"Hey just because I'm Scottish doesn't mean I'm a Jacobite." I pointed out.

"Too bad I like the same white rose better than Y/n already." Lila said.