Part 2

Shit. I was now sweaty and tired and I was 7 months younger than when we started the mission. We all grabbed on and we were home.

"Kronos take Number Five to my office and tell him about the company while I freshen up." Mam said.

"Wait so who are you?" the old man who was named Number Five said.

"Hello, I am Kronos. This is a codename to protect my identity and I work at this company called The Commission. This company is tasked with keeping the timeline in order." I said.

"Kronos like the greek god of time, funny since you stop it.But a more important factor, you can stop the apocalypse, the end?" he asked.

"No that will happen, that will always happen. My job is recruitment. I make sure that people like you join. I have been working here for 7 years now. I have powers like you many people were born on the same day under the same circumstances. I can stop time, but I age in reverse at a 12 fold pretty weird but I get paid well and I get to be my sister and Mam," I continued, "we make sure that JFK will still die or The Eiffel Tower is still built. Even the Jacobites unfortunately still lose in the battle of Colloden."

"Why did you use The Rising of '45 as an example? It wasn't really an important part of history." Five snarked. Man this guy will make my blood boil.

"Well if we, and by we I mean the Scots won Scotland would be a country, King George would have never been on the throne, and using the butterfly effect we could assume that the US would still be the colonies at this point." I said to him.

"True, so I can see why now, but really the apocalypse." He asked.

"I don't make the rules all I have to do is follow them." I said.

"Sounds like a sheep to me." Five said to me.

"Yes but you're a dirty old man who probably talks to himself after abandoning his whole family for selfish gains. Yes I read our sister's book. I already knew about The Umbrella Academy way before Mom and I had to pick you up. Now I am going to leave you in my mom's office. Please don't get killed. I understand that you can time travel and I want to learn how you do it so I can try." I said before closing the door behind me. I walked back downstairs to wait for Red and she would be back soon.

I then see my sister with blood on her and she's grinning from ear to ear, "Red how did you do?" I asked before hugging her despite the blood. I was in a black uniform so it didn't matter because it wouldn't show anway.

"Great! I got it on my first try and left before anyone even saw me. How are you Rose?" Red asked.

"Good, guy we picked up is kinda an ass though."I answered.

"What do you think we're going to do until our next mission?" Red asked.

"Do you want to play Call of Duty until Mom comes back?" I asked.

"Sure, play 1v1?" Red asked.

"Of course."

"When time doesn't move the right way for you it flies and slows at different times. It was odd.

Pretty soon this was a full time thing skipping along in time and bringing in new people, now Mam does not go along with me anymore for pick ups now. I go alone and pick up some people.

I grabbed a case and went to pick up a woman by the name of Dot. Pretty soon I was in the year 1923.

"Pardon me Miss are you Dot?" I asked the woman in front of me.

"Why yes." She responded so I clenched my fists and time slowed around us.

"Hello there, yes time just slowed down and stopped around us. My name Kronos is a code name to protect my identity. I work for a company called The Commission where we are centred in your talents. You would be perfect to be a case manager and will do quite well. Are you interested in coming with me to The Commission?" I asked.